A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
May 01, 2013, 03:47:41 AM #330 Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:49:15 AM by A Bloody Canadian
The only way I can get a working version at this point is through dumb luck. If I manage to get BrawlBox saving the moveset edits (which is not doing that at the moment), then that's good. I've also had the idea of having both her guns as External GFXs, but the size of the paralyzer is too big to use as one. Not to mention that I have to use them twice... I'll keep trying, and I'll let you guys know when I can get it released. And if that doesn't work, I'll have to redo the entire FitSZerosuit.pac...

Do you save your code as a .txt or something for future reference? Is that how you're so consistently able to just redo everything?

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

May 01, 2013, 05:00:06 AM #332 Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 05:38:10 AM by A Bloody Canadian
No. I just happen to have a backup version of it. Also, I may not need to do that for I am getting close...


Alright guys! Don't worry about GSS! I got the 2nd Gun to Work! And that's my biggest worry out of the way! Of course there's a few other things that need fixing, but that'll come at a later time. I still need a character hack, and somebody to fix the grabs.

That's great news!

*insert hype here*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Yay, finally some good news :D By the way, I remember we pestering you about the range of her down air move. Did you increase the range on it?
And you got her second gun to work now and that's great news, so I am wondering since she has two modes, did you also add the machine gun, or does she use her guns for that too?
You Never Know!

May 01, 2013, 12:45:01 PM #335 Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:46:08 PM by A Bloody Canadian
She'll have both guns in hand, and they will change depending on which one you have equipped. You'll notice that the Machine gun is slightly longer. And yes, I added range to her Down Air. If you missed the post, I didn't add too much.


I also managed to fix the grabs! They work as normal now! Just a few more things to add, and I'll be able to release GSS! Expect it sometime this week.

I logged in just to do this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on May 01, 2013, 12:45:01 PM
She'll have both guns in hand, and they will change depending on which one you have equipped. You'll notice that the Machine gun is slightly longer. And yes, I added range to her Down Air. If you missed the post, I didn't add too much.


I also managed to fix the grabs! They work as normal now! Just a few more things to add, and I'll be able to release GSS! Expect it sometime this week.

I'm looking forward to this!! :happy:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 01, 2013, 11:11:56 PM #338 Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:28:48 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Well guys, I screwed up big time... For some reason the file keeps crashing my game, and I forgot to save a Backup... So that means... I'm restarting the FitSZeorsuit.pac...

Sorry for hyping you guys like this only to let you down... Unless I can somehow fix it, GSS will be delayed... again...


Nevermind! I got it working again... This is going to be the trend for the whole week isn't it?

May 01, 2013, 11:54:35 PM #339 Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:55:55 PM by DarkFire
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on May 01, 2013, 11:11:56 PM
Well guys, I screwed up big time... For some reason the file keeps crashing my game, and I forgot to save a Backup... So that means... I'm restarting the FitSZeorsuit.pac...

Sorry for hyping you guys like this only to let you down... Unless I can somehow fix it, GSS will be delayed... again...


Nevermind! I got it working again... This is going to be the trend for the whole week isn't it?

Well, let's all start to dance to support you! xD

Did you already modified it in BrawlBox?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 01, 2013, 11:56:57 PM #340 Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 12:01:51 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Yes I did. And it's on the edge of Working, and crashing.

By the way, I somehow managed to mess up the grabs again. So I'll need help when I finish this.

May 02, 2013, 01:15:21 AM #341 Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 04:05:03 AM by Azure_Shadow
I -may- be able to help with the grabs. I need to learn how to alter them for a future PSA project of my own, so if it'd help, I'll go through my tutorial list a bit earlier than I planned and see if I can find out what's wrong with GSS's at the same time.

Post Merge: May 02, 2013, 04:05:03 AM

Actually, strike that last statement. I'm going to be off the internet for a couple weeks, 'cause of finals. Everything online is distracting, so...

Sorry, I think you'll have to ask someone else.  :P See you in 2 1/2 weeks.
Now available in blue.

Well that sucks... lol. I already PM'd jrush to fix the problem for me. I have yet to get a reply however...

Would you be surprised if I told you that there is a total of 21 files in the ZIP folder you'll download? If you're curious about it's contents, read the spoiler...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on May 02, 2013, 06:45:41 AM
Well that sucks... lol. I already PM'd jrush to fix the problem for me. I have yet to get a reply however...

Would you be surprised if I told you that there is a total of 21 files in the ZIP folder you'll download? If you're curious about it's contents, read the spoiler...
- 1 MotionEtc.pac
- 1 FitSZerosuit.pac
- 1 FitSamus.pac
- 3 BRRES Files
- 2 SCN0 files
- 6 Character PACs
- 6 Character PCSs

- 1 Text file to explain what everything does
Did you made some textures? :o :o
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.