A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
I've asked Mikuru, but due to her inactivity, I'll have to ask someone else...

What is it supposed to look like?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'd leave it up to the creator, but being inspired from that not so famous RPG Game that is Resonance of Fate, a choice of Steam Punk could be a start...

Like this? :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Don't go out of your way doing Leanne... lol... I'm wanting a model import of her however... but she's not what I want for this...

No... just wondering... I don't even know how to do a good texture...



(DKF Toon Link PSA, I didn't do myself his texture)
I think I know who to ask... But not sure about this...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I expect good quality work from the person I'd be asking... so...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 20, 2013, 10:06:10 PM
Outside of the CSS Code, I'm not entirely sure...


You like?



SSBB Hacks - Gunslinger Samus' New Final Smash
I love it. :srs:

And what about an Air-FS?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 20, 2013, 10:06:10 PM
Outside of the CSS Code, I'm not entirely sure...


You like?

HOLY! HOLY! That was AMAZING! I am again getting all hyped for this :P  And so are my friends, who just went home from a brawl weekend here at my place. We are all looking forward seeing a release of your GSS where Samus isn't left a vegetable X3  Seriously though, this is a huge improvement. I approve :D
I do agree that it's a bit much smoke, but, it doesn't really matter much because of the speed of the moves.



SSBB Hacks - Gunslinger Samus' New Final Smash
You Never Know!

April 21, 2013, 12:13:18 AM #294 Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:14:47 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 21, 2013, 12:09:19 AM
I love it. :srs:

And what about an Air-FS?

For some reason, there's something that's preventing her from doing the rest of the Final Smash when the 1st explosion hits in the Air... What I'll most likely do is make her throw the grenade, and have it do as much damage and knockback as it would if used on the ground. I'll give it a different animation too.

Quote from: zutox on April 21, 2013, 12:12:08 AM
HOLY! HOLY! That was AMAZING! I am again getting all hyped for this   And so are my friends, who just went home from a brawl weekend here at my place. We are all looking forward seeing a release of your GSS where Samus isn't left a vegetable X3  Seriously though, this is a huge improvement. I approve
I do agree that it's a bit much smoke, but, it doesn't really matter much because of the speed of the moves.

I got confused from your quote for a sec... lol...

*Sees vid

[spoiler]

Main thing that I feel needs tightening though is the landing at the end.  She literally remains stiff upon touching the ground and reaching the pose.  Remember the key squash and stretch principle son!  Let her sink into the landing for a bit, then rise back up.  Think Brawl's landing animations but slower for a greater dramatic effect.

Otherwise, nice work.

April 21, 2013, 12:22:32 AM #296 Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 01:01:57 AM by A Bloody Canadian
I've has that before I did the video, but then I cleaned up some things...

It's still a WIP, so so I'll take feedback from anyone. Good to hear some feedback once in a while to offset things like "OMG That looks amazing!" lol...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dude you think you could write a small tutorial on how you do those awesome camera effects?  That looks so glorious.

I have thoughts about doing that, but the only people that would benefit from that would be people experienced with PSA... I have given pointers to Kagemaru and Pervy though, so I guess it wouldn't hurt...