A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
I tell when an animation is well done if the feet doesnt move with no reason sliding in the floor
and this animation is more than awesome (Y)

That looks much better. I can't seem to find anything you need to work on in this animation. +1
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 22, 2015, 10:46:38 PM
Took longer than I thought, but I redid the Wait Animation. I feel it's too much, but... eh...

In Smash, it has to be too much. Small movements are really tough to notice, speaking from personal experience ._.

That being said, good work. Looks much better imo (at least in a Smash context).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 22, 2015, 10:56:08 PM
That looks much better. I can't seem to find anything you need to work on in this animation. +1

Non animated Right Fingers...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 23, 2015, 12:30:31 AM
Non animated Right Fingers...

Everybody knows that we do it last.
And then forget that we forgot to do them.

Don't sweat it lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 23, 2015, 12:30:31 AMNon animated Right Fingers...
Well, aside from that, I found nothing off. :V
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

now it looks awesome
really well done animation overall

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 22, 2015, 10:46:38 PM
Took longer than I thought, but I redid the Wait Animation. I feel it's too much, but... eh... Haven't seen it in-Game yet. I'll get back to it if I need to, but I have other Animations to do.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Made a new model, huh? Also, that animation looks great, man!
Looking forward to see a new Shinda PSA!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

January 24, 2015, 02:16:57 AM #893 Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:32:18 AM by A Bloody Canadian
New Walk Animation.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It ain't done yet since I didn't animate the Fingers and the Dress. There are also issues with it I have to deal with before I can finalize it. Jittery Knees, and how the feet move. Just figured I'd show you as it is right now tho. I might consider speeding it up. My Slow computer doesn't help much... lol...

Looking smooth, I like it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

walk/run animations are the hardest ones.. and this is excellent!

January 25, 2015, 07:06:23 AM #896 Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 08:30:10 AM by A Bloody Canadian
What could be the finalized version of the Walk Animation.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now, I'm finally getting to try out what I got in-game, but the Motion File I have keeps crashing the game. Pro'lly cause I did the Animations in Maya. Anybody know how I can fix this issue?




nvm. It was a Filesize issue. I reduced the size of one of the textures, and it did the job.

Make sure you clean any animations you make in Maya after importing them into BrawlBox.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I do it in BrawlBox, which gets rid of most unused Keyframes. If I need to, I can remove any remaining unused Keyframes in BrawlBox.

I realized that every single bone that's actually used (for example, an arm bone is animated. Then it's baked in maya and imported into bbox), every single frame is a key frame. Even after cleaning it.

At which point, you could go through and start removing keyframes individually (but who the hell wants to do that for a 100+ frame animation and for ten different bones?).

I'd do that, but BBox's interpolation gives me trouble no matter what I'm doing. So I've resorted to just dealing with it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.