A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
run animation looks pretty good aside from the already mentioned critques

do you still have the .max scene?
cuz you could always ONLY edit the skirt's rig, just saying, im nobody to tell anyone to do anything anyway xD

January 26, 2015, 11:21:20 PM #917 Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:22:25 PM by A Bloody Canadian
I only have Maya on me. If you want to make changes to the model, ask Gamidame_K for the original file. Plus, I'm no Model Importer, so idk how this stuff works... yet...

how has the PSA going? I will start the other alts once I finish and release shimakaze and ashley

February 02, 2015, 07:32:02 AM #919 Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 07:42:11 AM by A Bloody Canadian
No progress since the Run Animation which I still need to fix. I got back into the mood of drawing... lol... I'll pro'lly get back into it in the next few days. I'll pro'lly start with the actual attacks as well.


While on the subject on the actual moveset, I'd actually like to give y'all a sort of change list. Not entirely sure if the old Shinda PSA has a good balance, so I'd like to discuss buffs, nerfs, and a few new things that I'll be doing for this remake. Do note that I'm going off memory of the Old Shinda PSA. I haven't really touched Brawl Mods ever since Post Secondary was a thing, so...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thoughts? I'm thinking of a moveset that's easy on the followups. But idk 100% yet. As far as stats go, I think it'll remain unchanged. Slow Walks, Fast Run, Slow fall, Quick Fastfall.

Also, while this is still fresh, I'm thinking of giving this moveset a custom SFX. So, if anyone is willing to give their voice talents, do PM me, and we can discuss. I'm looking for a young monotone female voice, that can still somewhat express emotion.

Expect a preview video within the next week. Almost done with the rough Animations for the basic movement. I just need to animate a forward Dodge, as well as running/turning animations. After that, I can get to working on the attacks.


February 10, 2015, 03:50:01 AM #922 Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:52:44 AM by A Bloody Canadian
So, basic movement is done! Just some stat changes, and it'll be ready to preview. Now to get to the attacks.

Since my Capture Card stopped working, I'll need somebody else to provide me with preview videos from now on. Any takers? Early access! *Cough Cough*

I can when I get home from school

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2


I shall! Just tell me which version / when you want me to record it and I can either upload it to my youtube and put a link or put the video on mediafire and you can put it on yours

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

I would like a preview video of what's there right now. Not attacks edited in yet. I recommend not doing any specials either... lol... Just walk, run, jump, all that Jazz.

Aright, I'll record that later today,
And lol I looked at the other animations and they look really funny on that boneset

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Gamidame_K did something to the FitPeach.pac that made it so the bones wouldn't affect the models physical proportions, so I don't have to worry about making entirely new animations for everything... Just most of them... lol...

That sounds like some witchcraft lol that's why I don't like custom bonesets, lots of animations that you have to do but don't really matter

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2