A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:24:37 AM by A Bloody Canadian
A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread

So now that I've made a few PSA Hacks, I might as well make a thread to show them all... My PSAs are pretty much not based on any fictional character of the sort... But rather, ideas that come from my own head... So without further ado, here's what I made so far... If you see any actual characters, then they're most likely requests.




*follows thread*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I updated the OP with a preview video... people who know me long enough should know where I got got my inspiration from...

Just saw the video. Everything looks nice, but the walking animation looks choppy.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Walking animations are not the best animations for me to make.. lol... I should probably go back to fix/change it...

rom what i saw on the previews the moves look nice except one thing the gun moves

shouldnt they have a gfx to know where the bullets go? and the sound looks anoying i didnt like the sound since it lasted way more than the gunshoots itself other than that they look preety good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 18, 2012, 02:55:15 AM #6 Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 02:57:13 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Well I couldn't find any other SFX in the game that could pass as a realistic Gunshot Sound... I also have the idea of making an External GFX, just didn't go around to make it...

As for progress, I've managed to make new animations, but the FitSZeroSuit.pac file got too big, and it crashes my game... I really liked that dash attack too... Oh well... I guess I'll do that another time. I'm still stumped on ideas for a Side Special... As well as an official name...

Is transforming into Power Suit Samus still possible with this PSA?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 19, 2012, 05:53:52 AM #8 Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:59:27 AM by A Bloody Canadian
I don't want that happening... much like my Scarlet Fighter Zelda PSA not being able to turn into Sheik.

Also, I could use a character hack. I will have custom animations for her guns anyway...

Just to add some new content, here's a BrawlBox preview of the animated Dash attack that I seem to like...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you should really find a  gunshot gfx since not being able to see the shoots its kinda wierd even n all Shooter games you can see the bullets
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is interesting... I assume you're going to be making it more of a combo-based PSA? I had an idea like this too, at one time, but mine wasn't on ZSS. It has no progress because I can't get the model to work. :P
You can get around ZSS's filesize limit by removing things from Samus, although that would make Samus unusable. Whether you do that or start over with a different character, I'm interested in seeing how this moveset works out.
Now available in blue.

December 19, 2012, 11:09:24 PM #12 Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 11:10:57 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Thanks for the info! I don't plan on making this PSA Combo based. In fact, ideas come to me as I work on it. Making a distancing character also sounds like a cheap way to to play also. I plan on making attacks where the bullets don't go very far acting like normal ranged attacks.

I might end up making Samus turn to ZSS at the start of the match.

I just remembered that the FitSamus.pac file is weird... I guess I am gonna have to make Samus totally unusable to make this work... Oh well...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on December 22, 2012, 12:32:15 AM
I just remembered that the FitSamus.pac file is weird... I guess I am gonna have to make Samus totally unusable to make this work... Oh well...
wierd? samus and zss have a tiny filesize i think they together only have 7 kbts of space  that isnt wierd its how their filesize works.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.