A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
I should also take into consideration a Counter Attack. Since in TWEWY, her counters deal double damage...

However, those "Counters" Always attack from behind...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on June 23, 2013, 09:21:14 PM
I should also take into consideration a Counter Attack. Since in TWEWY, her counters deal double damage...

However, those "Counters" Always attack from behind...
That would actually be really interesting to have a counter that only works from behind. XD

Quote from: Dark Aura on June 23, 2013, 11:01:45 PM
That would actually be really interesting to have a counter that only works from behind. XD
Or extremly annoying xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Unless her animation would have her turn around... If I do that, then I should be good.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on June 24, 2013, 02:57:04 AM
Unless her animation would have her turn around... If I do that, then I should be good.

That would certainly work. XD

i'm not sure how progress has come with your zero suit gun slinger... but you ought to look into doing a character replacement for this psa... i read somewhere that you didn't want her to change into power suit... honestly i kinda wouldn't either... but i most certainly wouldn't want to disable that ability for both zero suit and reg samus... i'm fairly certain that doing this psa over another character would be a good idea... but i will let you decide that for yourself... just a suggestion is all... ;D

I gave the project to somebody else. I'll let him decide at this point.



Would this work? lol...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Gonna have to change our ideas for a bit. The Side Special is now the Neutral Special due to problems I've encountered.

For some reason, if she goes to another animation from the Side Special, she leaves the ground...

When you say she 'leaves the ground', do you mean she briefly teleports away off-screen then suddenly comes back?

No. If she goes into another animation during the Side Special, the game will tell her to leave the ground. She'll be in the same position, but she acts like she's in the air, and won't land until the animation is finished.

I actually just had a similar problem with Sasuke, I don't know how exactly the coding for the SS works the way I fixed mine was set the air/ground  in the if on ground / else.It makes no sense, but it fixed the problem for me.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

i love me some unique characters!
so is she using her fluffy thingy for some attacks?

I'll add that in later. I'll be doing most of the stuff with PSA. Stuff I do in BrawlBox will have to wait for later. Mr.Mew is one of them.

So yeah...

Clearly, I've lost the motivation to to make PSAs now... Thanks guys...

I'll try to get back into it by doing a small thing. I'll be working on new Specials and Final Smash for Scarlet Fighter Zelda. I may change some of her normal moves as well.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on July 23, 2013, 05:39:39 PM
So yeah...

Clearly, I've lost the motivation to to make PSAs now... Thanks guys...

I'll try to get back into it by doing a small thing. I'll be working on new Specials and Final Smash for Scarlet Fighter Zelda. I may change some of her normal moves as well.

Any PSA over Zelda is a welcome PSA. Considering it is the only "complete" and working PSA over Zelda that works together with Spiderman, it's an "important" one. At least for those like me, who wishes to change every character in brawl for a new one :)

Regarding the Scarlet Fighter: She is still way overpowered and she can spam anyone to death in a few seconds. Her knockback on several attacks are really insane and she knocks out most characters with ease before they reach 90% damage. She also needs more cool down on some of her more powerful moves, or she will just be able to spam anyone to death in 10 seconds.

An example is her side B.  Repeat a few times. KO

All the flames and explosions are also a bit annoying as it's just too much. I'd love to see all the fire effects just removed completely, making her a nicer and cleaner to look at fighter. What you could do instead is perhaps add some red sword glow to her legs. That would have looked epic.

I think her FS is pretty cool besides the explosion at the end. And if you removed all the fire effects and had a red sword glow instead that stayed behind a bit after every strike, that would have looked pretty ***** sweet :D

My thoughts at least :)
You Never Know!

Thanks for your thoughts. So I should compile a list of what I'll be reworking...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.