A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on September 27, 2013, 04:04:21 AM
GSS in Project M... how interesting... You sir might have made me a bit more motivated to work on V1.

Awesome! I'll try out V1 when it's released. :) Amazing PSA again. Keep up the good work. Thanks lol

This isn't important but I think it would be cool to see a reload wait animation.. or taunt.. unless it's already there. lol I haven't looked at her wait animations at all. It's just an idea, the thing is awesome as it is, and it's your PSA, you do what you want with it.

I haven't added in any wait animations yet... maybe I should add that on my to do list... lol.

In due time, Conner. lol That's low priority.

I just tried the Final Smash. OMG that was sexy. I never play with the smash ball.. I neglected to try it. xD I should've put it in the video ha ha.


Thats too badass for words... I'm insanely jealous that I'm making a hack over ZSS now. :/
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

For some reason until now this thread didn't update til now in the unread reply box.Meh.
Those muzzle flashes are nice, though, lots of attention to detail. Since I have a pretty good idea who this is based off of *Cough*Leanne*Cough* You should make a voicepack as well as some better gunshots!
And I take it the machineguns do more damage but have less knockback and the normal pistols are the opposite? Thats some badace shyt

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2


Looks great anyway ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Normals, Specials and Grabs have been made! Now I have to fix up the Final Smash, and I'll be able to add in the 2nd Gun again, as well as try to fix the grabs.

Will be posting some Special Access Matches soon, featuring me and this guy.

Awesome! Now there will finally be a cool character over ZSS :3
Well, until I get around to Seras Victoria atleast...

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Almighty Drunk Russian on September 28, 2013, 02:36:39 PM
Awesome! Now there will finally be a cool character over ZSS :3
Well, until I get around to Seras Victoria atleast...
^This
And I still have to get my Time Alter Samus to work and we'll have 3 PSAs for Zero Suit Samus!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on September 28, 2013, 03:22:52 PM
I'm starting to question if you got into PSA Hacking cause of me...
Who knows...?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

When I meant "Special Access," I meant, a version of GSS That is not available to anyone else.

SSBB Hacks - Shinda (v1.2) vs Gunslinger Samus (v0.93)

Here's a few WiFi Matches with 2 of my PSAs.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on September 28, 2013, 05:43:41 PM
When I meant "Special Access," I meant, a version of GSS That is not available to anyone else.

SSBB Hacks - Shinda (v1.2) vs Gunslinger Samus (v0.93)

Here's a few WiFi Matches with 2 of my PSAs.
Is that really a WiFi match?! No lag... It's like... You guys have a damn good connexion...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.