A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
you should make her torso move a bit though, it looks pretty static.

when you move your left leg forward, your torso bends to the right to maintain balance, same for the right step, other than that it looks pretty fluent.

January 31, 2014, 09:21:06 PM #811 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:30:59 PM by A Bloody Canadian
I'm almost done the Basic Movement Animations. Just missing the Dodge Animations. I would like to hear from you guys what you think the new Scarlet Fighter Moveset would be like. I only have a few attacks planned, but not everything is set in stone as to how she'll play.

I have this idea where she can access a Special Mode when at a certain Damage. During this mode, her attack properties are doubled, and is able to attack at a faster rate. However, she gains 20% when activated, and will turn off once she gets hit.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 31, 2014, 09:21:06 PM
I'm almost done the Basic Movement Animations. Just missing the Dodge Animations. I would like to hear from you guys what you think the new Scarlet Fighter Moveset would be like. I only have a few attacks planned, but not everything is set in stone as to how she'll play.

I have this idea where she can access a Special Mode when at a certain Damage. During this mode, her attack properties are doubled, and is able to attack at a faster rate. However, she gains 20% when activated, and will turn off once she gets hit.
Well... If I had to say something about SF Zelda, I would say... Give her some kind of Ground Mastering. Like... With the mode you say (which is really interesting), she'll be a pain for all her enemies on the ground, and something like one or 2 killing moves in the air...
What moves did you already do for her?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The Jab, some of her Tilts, and the Down Air which is still a Meteor Smash, but Animated differently.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 31, 2014, 09:40:46 PM
The Jab, some of her Tilts, and the Down Air which is still a Meteor Smash, but Animated differently.
Ok. If you take suggestions, here are mines :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well, I said everything I could come up with... Tell me if one of these moves is interesting...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

January 31, 2014, 10:17:26 PM #815 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 02:05:15 AM by Calypso
I think it would be really cool if when SF Zelda's in the powered up mode if you made it so she runs faster.

If she can move around faster like that, it would make it feel like the opponent can't distance himself from her so once she's gotten close to you using ranged attacks like Pits bow to knock her out of the special mode won't be a real option.

This would feel cool as the opponent would have to resort to close ranged attacks to end her special mode. But SF Zelda would have the advantage up close like that, with will make player two feel desperate to end SF Zelda's special state before she can get close.

February 01, 2014, 03:43:29 AM #816 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 03:52:37 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Another Animation... Much better than the old Backward Dodge... lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 01, 2014, 03:49:50 PM #817 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 03:50:51 PM by Saber(Akeno)
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on February 01, 2014, 03:43:29 AM
Another Animation... Much better than the old Backward Dodge... lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like.
Just her left leg looks a bit stiff...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

i'd bend her back further backwards, making more of an arch, i think it's important to look at real people doing this kind of stuff and analyzing their movments in order to make the animation top quality

I'm having problems with the gunslinger samus psa: I think ive followed the steps you wrote on the .txt you added and yet the zero samus I want to make it compatible for is still crashing (I also wanted to replace the gun and it crashed, yet I tested it again with the model without replacing the gun model and still crashed)

I'll have you know that none of my PSA are originally meant to be ported over other characters with the files I provided. Whatever character I work on is the character it goes over. If you want to put it over someone else, you'll have to consult somebody else. Though I think either SonicBrawler or Leon Exodio have made progress in doing that already.

I am talking about a Tomoe Mami new import I made with ZeroSamus boneset and all (Dont get confused with the other thread I made, thats something else)
And I want to make her compatible with that PSA because I see you edited some things on it (since it keeps crashing whenever I test it with the PSA)

Quote from: Kyouma on February 21, 2014, 06:08:16 PM
I am talking about a Tomoe Mami new import I made with ZeroSamus boneset and all (Dont get confused with the other thread I made, thats something else)
And I want to make her compatible with that PSA because I see you edited some things on it (since it keeps crashing whenever I test it with the PSA)
Weird... I used her for awhile with GSS and I don't recall having any freezes...
Wanna have the files I used?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

oh my god lol
Im talking about an own import by myself for that PSA which caused freeze

It's probably a filesize thing. Though importing the Gun and removing the Unused Animations should lower the filesize of the Character.pac/pcs.

Keep in mind that each character has a Max Filesize Limit. And Samus and ZSS filesize limits are actually combinative. Knowing you, you probably have many model imports so if you have any hacks for both characters, try removing some and see if that works.