Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!
Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?

Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 67
Author Topic: A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake  (Read 286376 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #810 on: January 31, 2014, 08:40:58 AM »

you should make her torso move a bit though, it looks pretty static.

when you move your left leg forward, your torso bends to the right to maintain balance, same for the right step, other than that it looks pretty fluent.

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #811 on: January 31, 2014, 02:21:06 PM »

I'm almost done the Basic Movement Animations. Just missing the Dodge Animations. I would like to hear from you guys what you think the new Scarlet Fighter Moveset would be like. I only have a few attacks planned, but not everything is set in stone as to how she'll play.

I have this idea where she can access a Special Mode when at a certain Damage. During this mode, her attack properties are doubled, and is able to attack at a faster rate. However, she gains 20% when activated, and will turn off once she gets hit.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 02:30:59 PM by A Bloody Canadian » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #812 on: January 31, 2014, 02:39:03 PM »

I'm almost done the Basic Movement Animations. Just missing the Dodge Animations. I would like to hear from you guys what you think the new Scarlet Fighter Moveset would be like. I only have a few attacks planned, but not everything is set in stone as to how she'll play.

I have this idea where she can access a Special Mode when at a certain Damage. During this mode, her attack properties are doubled, and is able to attack at a faster rate. However, she gains 20% when activated, and will turn off once she gets hit.
    Well... If I had to say something about SF Zelda, I would say... Give her some kind of Ground Mastering. Like... With the mode you say (which is really interesting), she'll be a pain for all her enemies on the ground, and something like one or 2 killing moves in the air...
    What moves did you already do for her?

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #813 on: January 31, 2014, 02:40:46 PM »

The Jab, some of her Tilts, and the Down Air which is still a Meteor Smash, but Animated differently.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #814 on: January 31, 2014, 03:13:38 PM »

The Jab, some of her Tilts, and the Down Air which is still a Meteor Smash, but Animated differently.
    Ok. If you take suggestions, here are mines :

Ground B - Smash 'n Burn : Zelda spins horizontally, hits the enemy once with her elbow, and if you hit B again after hitbox connected, she starts kicking her opponent with fire effects (Think about Fox's Attack100, but not infinite), then finish him with her fist.

Air B - (don't have a fancy name for one...) : Zelda smash her opponent with her knee (C. Falcon reference...) and strikes him with her fist, sending him flying diagonally downward.

Side B - Climbing combo : Works like your previous Side B, except that she kicks the enemy, then hits him with an uppercut, sending him in the air, follows him. You can interrupt it in air. If you don't, she slams him down with both her fists, hammer style.

Air Side B - Fiery descent : She hits her opponent, goes behind him, slams him on the ground with her hand (a bit like Luigi's F-air), then (if not interrupted) she chases him and slams her feet onto him with fire damages.

Up B : No ideas yet

Well, I said everything I could come up with... Tell me if one of these moves is interesting...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #815 on: January 31, 2014, 03:17:26 PM »

I think it would be really cool if when SF Zelda's in the powered up mode if you made it so she runs faster.

If she can move around faster like that, it would make it feel like the opponent can't distance himself from her so once she's gotten close to you using ranged attacks like Pits bow to knock her out of the special mode won't be a real option.

This would feel cool as the opponent would have to resort to close ranged attacks to end her special mode. But SF Zelda would have the advantage up close like that, with will make player two feel desperate to end SF Zelda's special state before she can get close.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:05:15 PM by Calypso » Logged

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #816 on: January 31, 2014, 08:43:29 PM »

Another Animation... Much better than the old Backward Dodge... lol

And in Half Speed just in case...
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 08:52:37 PM by A Bloody Canadian » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #817 on: February 01, 2014, 08:49:50 AM »

Another Animation... Much better than the old Backward Dodge... lol

And in Half Speed just in case...
    I like.
    Just her left leg looks a bit stiff...
    « Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 08:50:51 AM by Saber(Akeno) » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #818 on: February 01, 2014, 12:51:22 PM »

i'd bend her back further backwards, making more of an arch, i think it's important to look at real people doing this kind of stuff and analyzing their movments in order to make the animation top quality

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #819 on: February 21, 2014, 09:38:23 AM »

I'm having problems with the gunslinger samus psa: I think ive followed the steps you wrote on the .txt you added and yet the zero samus I want to make it compatible for is still crashing (I also wanted to replace the gun and it crashed, yet I tested it again with the model without replacing the gun model and still crashed)

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #820 on: February 21, 2014, 09:48:05 AM »

I'll have you know that none of my PSA are originally meant to be ported over other characters with the files I provided. Whatever character I work on is the character it goes over. If you want to put it over someone else, you'll have to consult somebody else. Though I think either SonicBrawler or Leon Exodio have made progress in doing that already.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #821 on: February 21, 2014, 11:08:16 AM »

I am talking about a Tomoe Mami new import I made with ZeroSamus boneset and all (Dont get confused with the other thread I made, thats something else)
    And I want to make her compatible with that PSA because I see you edited some things on it (since it keeps crashing whenever I test it with the PSA)

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #822 on: February 21, 2014, 04:02:25 PM »

I am talking about a Tomoe Mami new import I made with ZeroSamus boneset and all (Dont get confused with the other thread I made, thats something else)
    And I want to make her compatible with that PSA because I see you edited some things on it (since it keeps crashing whenever I test it with the PSA)
    Weird... I used her for awhile with GSS and I don't recall having any freezes...
    Wanna have the files I used?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #823 on: February 21, 2014, 05:44:43 PM »

oh my god lol
    Im talking about an own import by myself for that PSA which caused freeze

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #824 on: February 21, 2014, 05:50:21 PM »

It's probably a filesize thing. Though importing the Gun and removing the Unused Animations should lower the filesize of the Character.pac/pcs.

Keep in mind that each character has a Max Filesize Limit. And Samus and ZSS filesize limits are actually combinative. Knowing you, you probably have many model imports so if you have any hacks for both characters, try removing some and see if that works.

Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: