A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?

November 01, 2015, 06:33:34 PM #991 Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 06:35:01 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Okay, so Gami Dropped out for importing the model for me. And I thank him greatly for his efforts. However, as it is right now, the import has issues for it crashes the game, and I'll need somebody else to fill in his shoes.

Request Thread

November 10, 2015, 04:11:31 AM #992 Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 05:05:39 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Control Rig is making progress, as well as the Updated Control Rig Tutorial...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

very beautiful as always good sir keep of the great work with this stylin moveset.

Hey, not following this thread at all, but I'm LOVING your gunslinger PSA. What I've done is grabbed the Bayonetta model and applied your ZSS gunslinger PSA and combined them, which works very well. But of course, I'm sure you get messages about this, it doesn't work particularly well with PM.

Are you ever attempted to make a Project-M specific version? If you did, it would blow my socks off.