A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
I do am interested, I just dont comment alot because I dont like to make chainposting unless if thats in a thread of mine

I used your model as an example... Altho a bad example since I came to appreciate more overlooked bones during the making of this tut...

Finished with the Custom Rig! Skirt and Weapon Controls ended up being too finicky to implement due to their Default Rotation values not being 0.

At any rate, decided to redo most of the animations since I can work better with this rig now. Plus, I'd imagine having a hard time to pose the model to the wait animation that most animations already start with. Only animations I'm not redoing at this point are the Walk Animations.

well, the walk animations are good enough imo
but I bet youll make an awesome job with the remade animations

Welp...

Wii's gone completely defective... lol... I have no more controllers that could help me with navigating the Wii Menu. Wiimotes would be on for a second then completely shut off. Could be the batteries, butt eh...

I'll need somebody on skype to test out my PSA whenever I feel the need to test it. I simply wanted to see how some of the new animations looked in game... lol...

Is your computer powerful enough to utilize Dolphin Emulator?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

With 5 gigs left on the main C Drive, not gonna happen... lol...

idk what specs to look for, but I'm definitely gonna need a new computer before I'd feel confident about using Dolphin.

[colo
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 22, 2015, 11:54:14 PM
Welp...

Wii's gone completely defective... lol... I have no more controllers that could help me with navigating the Wii Menu. Wiimotes would be on for a second then completely shut off. Could be the batteries, butt eh...

I'll need somebody on skype to test out my PSA whenever I feel the need to test it. I simply wanted to see how some of the new animations looked in game... lol...

I haven't used a Wiimote in years.
Do you have Priiloader? If you do, you can set it up to Load Homebrew first.
I just use the Gamecube controller for everything. well, cause i only play Gamecube games and SSBB.
it's also good for having a NAND backup too.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I don't think I have Priiloader. And even if I did, that doesn't solve my issue since I don't have a Gamecube Controller in the 1st place... lol...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 23, 2015, 08:03:12 AM
I don't think I have Priiloader. And even if I did, that doesn't solve my issue since I don't have a Gamecube Controller in the 1st place... lol...
Ah, i wasn't meaning to be mean, or rude. Not a lot of people use Priiloader, so i was trying to suggest you an alternate method. If you did get priiloader, installed and working. You can access the priiloader menu by holding down reset for roughly 3 to 5 seconds. Then you use the D-pad on the Wiimote to navigate the menu. So as long as the Wiimote has a connection and recognise input. you'll be fine. I had to do this method for a while, cause i lost my sensor bar years ago =/
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

That didn't come off as rude at all! lol...

Well, I take back what I said cause it turned out it was the batteries... lol... I found it weird tho cause these batteries were barely used...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 23, 2015, 10:59:37 PM
That didn't come off as rude at all! lol...

Well, I take back what I said cause it turned out it was the batteries... lol... I found it weird tho cause these batteries were barely used...
Ah, at least it isn't anything major, but i would suggest getting priiloader at some point.
Glad that your stuff isn't bricked or broken.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

March 25, 2015, 07:38:04 PM #957 Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 07:39:39 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Reworked the Control Rig, and managed to make animatable Limb, Fingers, Weapons, and Skirt Controls that work ALOT better than animating the bones itself. Skirt isn't really an issue no more!

For now, imma have to work with Rough Animations since i want to make progress with attacks.


March 25, 2015, 10:30:03 PM #959 Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:32:20 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Of course, I say that, and then problems with the baking of the hands happen...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I was using IK Arms parented to world space... Imma attempt the animations again with the IK Arms parented to the Bust Control... That means redoing the animations again... Joy! Better I encounter these issues early on I guess. I'm still experimenting with this rig.

Yes, I Baked the hand by a sample of 1.