A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
I like that pose when she jumps
making a pose for jumping that dont seem like a ripoff of other character's is really challenging, same for the running animations, btw, dont you think the scythe spins too much?

That's a problem with the baking if you didn't pay attention to what I said... lol...

So, animated it with the IKArms attached to the Bust Control... Still has baking issues, although to a lesser extent... Imma update to Maya 2015 and see if that resolves my issues. I have to do that anyway considering my school updated. If not, then Imma have to manually fix it after baking.

I plan to have at least 1 attack finished today since I decided to revisit the basic movement animations another time.


Rough Animation of the Down Air...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dealing with Baked Keys gone wrong will be the end of me... lol...

It looks lovely!

Question about Maya... When you do a hardware render and batch render, can you save the pictures or can you only view them as a flipbook?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back when I did a render for Basic 3D Concepts, we had to render a short film... which is essentially exporting each individual frame as an image file. Any render you do would export as an image file. Not entirely sure what you're asking since I don't do alot of Maya renders.

Dang, oh well. Only way I can record gifs is at an odd (for me) 33 fps. Would like to make gifs at 60, but oh well.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New Follow up for Shinda's Up Special. And one that probably makes more sense than the old one. Used when the initial jump hits.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For some reason, that jump is hilarious.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

"I must go. My people need me."

(The spin could use a bit of work, but it's great overall.)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 30, 2015, 04:12:27 PM
"I must go. My people need me."
And I found why now... lol.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I don't believe I posted here before.

Normally I'm against OCs being put into Brawl as playable characters but the animations for this character make the PSA look very promising.

And the rigging on that skirt is awesome too. Really good stuff here altogether.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I think alot of people would oppose OCs on the Vault. But I say screw that! I do whatever I want!

The only OCs I disapprove of are poorly done OCs. But I can't make any judgments on yours because I barely know anything about your OC.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, if you'd like to know...

Shinda works in a detective service to assist in solving murder mysteries. She's able to contribute by writing the deceased full name in her Journal. This will enable her to let their spirit take over her to write how they died in their eyes.

Another tidbit to note is that any murder weapons mentioned in her entries can become weapons of her own to use as well. Her moveset is based around these murder weapons. Prominently her scythe since that's a personal favorite of hers.

As far as personality goes, she's pretty much the typical monotone waifu animu character that barely expresses emotion, and tends to only speak when she needs to. She sips tea and reads her journal entries in her spare time. She also likes kittens.

I made this character about what, at least 5 years ago? I haven't made any progress on her as time passed... so... eh...


Expect a preview video to be out in the week. Just recorded it, and will be up on Friday at the latest.

woa, the Up B is slighty horizontal? that will make it more wise-minded to be used
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 30, 2015, 04:55:47 PM
I think alot of people would oppose OCs on the Vault. But I say screw that! I do whatever I want!
the only way to "clean" the name of OCs in the vault is making good OCs, as we try to do
even though in my case I dont submit OCs to the vault, I just incluide them only in my build lol

New Video is up!

Shinda PSA Showcase v0.44 (Second Showing)

Also, would anybody be interested to play as a broken Early Build so I can get feedback? lol...