Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oh, I love that item chest! :D

if you want a real challange, try to make a boss from Yoshi Island from the Snes era! like the yellow/Gray Boss Tap-Tap
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on February 13, 2013, 11:41:04 AM
oh, I love that item chest! :D

if you want a real challange, try to make a boss from Yoshi Island from the Snes era! like the yellow/Gray Boss Tap-Tap
...any differnce in the GBA remake?
Also I'd either love to see any of them bosses, since Bowser Jr (Giant) has been made, I think maybe you could make your own version with custom models, also the fully animated one needs to loop anyway, or make it so everyone dies when BJ crushes the last platforms like in YI.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


I'm not dead! I've just been working on getting Bowser's Keep implemented and designing my next model. Wow, has it been over a month already?


Anyway, Spex130 imported my Terrapin and Gu Goomba! Woo! :D
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on March 24, 2013, 02:41:18 AM
I'm not dead! I've just been working on getting Bowser's Keep implemented and designing my next model. Wow, has it been over a month already?


Anyway, Spex130 imported my Terrapin and Gu Goomba! Woo! :D
Damn would I love to use them, too bad the ISO i have freezes after fighting Kirby/Mario in Adventure Mode, and also freezes after the credits in Classic Mode. x_X
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Huh. Why haven't I wandered into this thread sooner? This work is amazing. Why aren't you working for NCL, Peardian?


Quote from: Peardian on January 25, 2013, 12:24:37 AM
I know I said Vivian wasn't designed to be a fighter, but I couldn't let a perfectly good import of her go without a set of official alternate colors!

(Sorry, Green Team, you get stuck with Marilyn.)
Discovering this made me laugh, because I made a set of Vivian recolors a few weeks ago that I never uploaded. They aren't quite the same because I didn't reference the other two sirens' colors, but I made a yellow, blue, green, cotton candy, and black/dark purple one. And here we had official recolors all this time.


Yeah, I even showed them to Nanobuds. I guess I need to pester him again about them. :P
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on March 26, 2013, 09:37:04 PMYeah, I even showed them to Nanobuds. I guess I need to pester him again about them. :P
Well he does have lots of things he's working on, eg: Shadow, rigging Batman and Super Man for Boygos, etc. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I suppose I should upload the Vivian recolors I did sometime. Just need to get around to putting the textures on the lineless and 2d versions, make CSPs/BPs, and set it all up for download. I don't like leaving anything out.


And neither do you. I can tell you put some serious work into this stuff.


Sorry about the recolors. I don't usually make recolors for my imports. Unless someone else wants to upload them, I may not get to them for a while.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 26, 2013, 11:13:32 PM
Sorry about the recolors. I don't usually make recolors for my imports. Unless someone else wants to upload them, I may not get to them for a while.
I could just add those in with my recolors when I upload them, since I'll be collabing both of you anyway. Still might be a few days, though, with school starting up.

If that's okay with you guys.


Yeah, no rush or anything. I do look forward to seeing the recolors!
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 26, 2013, 11:20:08 PM
I could just add those in with my recolors when I upload them, since I'll be collabing both of you anyway. Still might be a few days, though, with school starting up.

If that's okay with you guys.

All my imports are free to be edited. Just credit me, no need for collab.

However it is Peardian's custom model. He has the final say.

Quote from: Peardian on March 27, 2013, 12:32:09 AM
Yeah, no rush or anything. I do look forward to seeing the recolors!
Alrighty. I'll see when I can get around to uploading those.

Although, concerning adding the Marilyn/Beldam/Boggly to make it a single submission, I noticed there were "paper" versions of those recolors and a texture meant for shading them to I guess produce a certain effect? I'm not experienced enough with shaders and not quite sure what you were aiming for with those ones. I'm guessing it was for the radial-gradient-style shading that Paper Mario 2 uses.

If you're terribly fond of getting that PM2 effect, It'd probably be better to leave it to Nano to upload your M/B/B recolors with both the brawl-style textures and the paper effect, while I upload my recolors separately.

Or, I can upload my recolors with your M/B/B recolors, all just in Brawl-style, as a single submission, while collabing you and crediting Nano for the import.

...I am also not against learning whatever this paper-shader technique is, though.



Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2013, 02:09:19 AM
All my imports are free to be edited. Just credit me, no need for collab.
Noted.

I don't suppose you've looked at the recolors he posted in your thread and know what to do with that papershader texture and the flat colors? I'm rather new to editing materials and shaders.


The paper shader isn't really important at all. It's just a little something I came up with to go with the flatness effect, and admittedly I'm not even sure how the shader would be put together. In fact, I probably didn't even design it right for what my idea was.
Click for my stuff: