Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The images are not loading for me
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on September 29, 2015, 04:10:32 AM
The images are not loading for me
As it turns out, some of Imageshack's servers went down shortly after I posted that. If it doesn't come back up soon, I'll rehost it.
Click for my stuff:




I didn't think ImageShack would be down for this long... Rehosted the image.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on September 28, 2015, 10:32:52 PM
I live!
"sorry, not sorry"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nostalgic! I loved that episode. I even made a loop of that song. Thank you so much for making it a reality. I hope someone picks this up. :D
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

The model is now up on TMR!

Just as a note for anyone who would consider importing it, it's not 100% Brawl-ready out of the box. I wasn't sure how to do the eyelids, so I didn't try creating UVs for them and simply included the eyelid textures. Also, the DAE probably won't import straight into BrawlBox.
Click for my stuff:


Because DK's eyelids aren't modeled, they're just part of his eye materials, the eyelid & eye models would have to be deleted and use DK's eyes, though because his aren't modeled completely (why bother leaving the backside if you should never be able to see it), you'd have to edit the eyes to have more to them without messing with the UV so the materials can be used to have the eyelid and eye movement.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I know how the eyes work, and the inclusion of modeled eyelids is intentional. I figured it was better to have double-eyelids than making him wide-eyed all the time.
Click for my stuff:


I can finally show off what I've been working on for the past two years!!



Welcome to Crocodile Isle


I'll upload it later tonight or tomorrow. I'm tired.

Model is up for download!
Click for my stuff:


January 02, 2016, 02:20:08 AM #385 Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:32:34 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
childhood :')
---
just need the Lost World to complete the 3 main maps of DKC2
of course, that isn't a command

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Holy [censored], this is pretty.

But would it be possible as a Brawl stage?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


The level of detail isn't quite high enough for fighters to be directly on it, but it could work as a backdrop.

Also, the whole thing is only 11,900 polygons.
Click for my stuff:


Maybe be like that one level in SSE where where DK, Diddy, Captain Falcon and Olimar are fighting Primads on that ship that's flying towards the floating island, have some ship circling the island, maybe get closer/farther away at some points? It looks amazing, though I don't think you need us to tell you that...then again maybe you do. A lot of artists need second opinions as the main artist can get too caught up on little details.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 02, 2016, 06:33:50 AM #389 Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 06:37:13 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
my thoughts exactly.
maybe shrink the flying krock, lower the texture resolution, do the same with crocodile isle (the texture thing, that is), use that as a backdrop, use the flying krock as the stage platform, then have it fly around crocodile isle. maybe add some smoke from Crocodile Cauldron, and have the sign from Krazy Kremland flickering? and of course, still the water so that animations wont increase file size as much. finally, remove DK Island, or at least make it a texture.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524