Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Why does errbody use Skyworld for Mars pics? :P

I guess the lighting sorta works, usually I end up using Green Hill Zone like in the last picture lol.

I think they pick SW because it sort of matches the tan of the mars theme and it's bright enough to clearly show the texture. It really is a good stage to show off textures with. The lighting is perfect as there are hardly any shadows to over darken the texture. anyway sorry I bailed on my Zard texture. dunno what happened. I guess I just forgot. If anyone wants to pick him up feel free. I really don't feel like doing it. :p
Show me ya moves!

April 21, 2013, 12:21:47 AM #274 Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:31:38 AM by ObskoreStreams
Thanks Axcel, i'll pick Zard then, i got a really cool idea for him :D
But first of all, in order to be sure about ir
Can i add additional marks on Charizard's skin for this?
i want it to look like the Charizard clone, like that in the "Mew vs Mewtwo" movie
where there's a clone with darker marks in the skin like this
What exactly does this thread do?

April 22, 2013, 02:54:41 AM #275 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:59:04 PM by Shun_One
Quote from: ObskoreStreams on April 21, 2013, 12:21:47 AM
Thanks Axcel, i'll pick Zard then, i got a really cool idea for him :D
But first of all, in order to be sure about ir
Can i add additional marks on Charizard's skin for this?
i want it to look like the Charizard clone, like that in the "Mew vs Mewtwo" movie
where there's a clone qith darker marks in the skin like this
You can pretty much do whatever you want so long as you stick to the theme of the project. Of course, there's no guarantee everyone else will like it.

Edit: OP Updated with some missing stuff. I'm sure there's still more that isn't there, but school is almost done and I'll be able to do more stuff here soon. Just thought I'd try and spruce up since I had time today.

ROB, take numero uno.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Perhaps he needs more black?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

April 24, 2013, 07:08:27 AM #276 Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:58:26 PM by Zacheart
Looks good to me, though I'm probably not the best judge of ROB textures.

i think it needs a bit more of a red tone to it

Yeah, it looks a little too brown. More red and it should be awesome. I think it has the right amount of black though.
Show me ya moves!



Better?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

yeah
it looks great like that!
as a possibility i'd darken the beige bits a bit

Quote from: joke king on April 26, 2013, 05:00:35 PM
yeah
it looks great like that!
as a possibility i'd darken the beige bits a bit
I thought so as well. I'll darken them and probably release it later today.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

April 26, 2013, 05:59:00 PM #282 Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:00:38 PM by Xenozoa425
Just made a small tweak to Mars Bowser. Wanted to darken him up a bit so he more accurately portrays his CSPs.



Left one is newer, right one is older. BV link is the same, but the new direct link is here.

You can take one of my new previews (preferably the middle one) for the Mars collection in the OP.


April 27, 2013, 01:21:53 AM #284 Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:25:05 AM by Shun_One
Mars R.O.B.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Took it upon myself to finish a few Maritime CSPs that I couldn't find.


I may revisit Minty Mario. He's currently too close to Maritime Mario for my tastes...

Also, list of who is left is getting smaller!

Mars Snake - Dio
Mars G&W - Apples
Mars Zelda
Mars Sheik
Mars Falco
Mars Wolf
Mars Ice Climbers
Mars Diddy Kong
Mars Link
Mars Charizard
Mars Sonic

11 more and we're done!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM