Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 29, 2013, 05:47:23 PMMaritime Samus and ZSS previews seem to be deleted?
I mentioned this a few days ago, it'll be fixed whenever Devicer comes back.

New Ice Climbers
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/waybettermarsclimbers.jpg/

Updated Sonic Fur
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/marssonic.jpg/
I need some help with sonic because even though I make his shoe textures brown, they come out green and I don't think the fur is bright enough and it still seems washed out.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on April 30, 2013, 01:11:39 AM
I mentioned this a few days ago, it'll be fixed whenever Devicer comes back.
Yeah, about that... here's a PM I exchanged with him a little while ago.
http://i.imgur.com/3qICSrK.png

Well until he knows he's leaving for sure, just keep it as is. And if he does leave, then we'll probably just have to redo the thread, or remake it on Smashboards once the Mars bunch is complete.

Wow. That's really sad. His work was amazing. Oh well.
And sorry for posting an already known issue.

@Mars Sonic - Lovely. Can't see his shoes clearly though. Also, to help with your shoe problem, try editing Mewtwo2000's Fixed Sonic's to rid yourself of troublesome color problems.

@Mars Climbers - Popo looks great. Nana's parka isn't quite Mars-y enough for me though. How about trying to give her a Mars brown Parka?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I think the Nana color looks better than the others, for sure, but if anything, I'd say it needs to be a bit lighter.  I'm not really sold on brown, as typically the inactive one's got a lighter parka. I suppose if consistency with the original is a thing, Nana should technically be the one with the red parka, and Popo should have the other color.


I have means of contacting TheDevicer, I'll get at him and let him know about those broken links.

While I'm no texture hacker, this is a really cool project and I'd like to help out. So I'll just give ideas.
@ICs
Those  look like good textures, but they aren't really Mars any more. Yellowish tan shouldn't be a main color. You might consider giving her  an off white parka and slightly darkening the trim.

May 07, 2013, 02:50:18 AM #310 Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 08:49:15 PM by ChoZo
are there more CSP's from SJS to come?

edit: are you guys gonna make a Maritime Wolf too? or is the texture just missing in the thread?

Jdaster has a post right under the first four. If he's up to it they could maintain a page.

I'm really not liking either of those. Both characters are hard to change.

Quote from: ChoZo on May 07, 2013, 02:50:18 AM
are there more CSP's from SJS to come?

edit: are you guys gonna make a Maritime Wolf too? or is the texture just missing in the thread?
Maritime Wolf was finished not too long ago. The guy in charge of the Maritime post is on leave though. Here's the link for your convenience.
Maritime Wolf

Perhaps I should add him to my post at the bottom so people can find him?

And SJS will be providing CSPs for this project as he gets time to.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

ok thanks
I dont wanna rush any1 I'm just a little impatient 'cause those textures are awesome

Just a quick Wolf mockup:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe a little dark.