Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sonic looks real bad with black gloves. >_<

^Agreed. Also, I think the red could stand to be a bit darker and duller, possibly a *tad* less orange as well.

Sonic looks HORRIBLE!!! Please make him a whole lot darker and please either make his gloves white or make his gloves black, not both. Sorry but I just really hate that texture

To be fair, it originally was originally much darker, like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

However, after applying the same textures to the fixed sonic, that's when it changed to a lighter colour, since it didn't have other stuff messing up the base texture.

We've already got Apple's Sonic with white gloves, so I think black gloves would make it a nice alternate to that one.

Yeah, that dark red looked a lot better.  I didn't know that Sonic's body was affected by those extra textures as well.  The black/white gloves look interesting, though.  Shame that the shoes end up being that awkward green color with the extra mask, though.

Hey Taiko I have an idea. I will take my original sonic without the fix and I will remove only the shoe mask to see if that fixes the shoes and keeps the red dark.

Definitely go for it, I don't really know what actually controls the shoe though. (If you find out, post it here, I'd like to know!)

So uh... any progress with whoever's left over?


July 01, 2013, 08:02:21 AM #444 Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:27:51 AM by Lockablefaceman
I really like the black on white gloves for Sonic. But only when they have that cool reflect effect...
I have an idea which probably sounds weird and is wrong.
So. That reflection/shine/whatever on the model gives Sonic's entire body a weird shine, right? Isn't it entirely one color? (Like blue or something, right?) If that's so then we need to subtract that color from the shoe texture. Because then the coating the model has would add that color back in.
Sorry if I made no sense.

For Link. He really needs to be darkened up some. I liked how Maritime was SO blue. I think it'd work for Mars Link as well. As it is it just looks bland. Which I seem to recall is the opposite goal of the this project. I want to say I like the hair... But something seems off. Maybe tone down the darker red and keep it around the edges of the locks and the ends? The red in the roots looks really bad.

So are Link and Sheik the only ones that don't have anything on the first page for Mars? Has Sheik even been worked on yet?

I don't know if sheik has anything yet. If he does have something, whoever is working on it did not post it.

Quote from: jdaster64 on July 06, 2013, 12:20:57 PM
So are Link and Sheik the only ones that don't have anything on the first page for Mars? Has Sheik even been worked on yet?
Apples was on both Sheik and Link last I checked. He posted previews a few pages ago, I think.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Yeah my bad. I've been playing with them and just haven't made the time to upl... wait, I might have uploaded Sheik I'm not sure. I'll take some screenies today and share them so we can talk about it.