Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 19, 2013, 08:54:50 PM #465 Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 12:02:37 AM by galaga4991
Quote from: Tryst on August 19, 2013, 06:39:53 PM
I made a Link. Is this okay? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33853&Moderated=All Anything I can change to make it better for you guys?
Well I like it based on the screenshots. Nice work.

Post Merge: August 20, 2013, 12:02:37 AM

...And I just uploaded Sheik, which I believe marks the completion of Project Mars and the Uniform Team Color Project!

Mars Sheik:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think apples was also making a mars link and sheik, so that means we get alternates.

Quote from: silver856 on August 20, 2013, 12:10:49 AM
I think apples was also making a mars link and sheik, so that means we get alternates.
I heard something about Apples doing both, but I hadn't heard anything recently about them. And since I saw Link uploaded today I figured I'd work on a Sheik texture and add the last texture for Mars.

Anyways, alternates are nice. The more the better!

Thanks Galaga4991! :D So wait. This thread is basically super complete?

Not quite my two submissions need CSPs and Battle Portraits. But besides those yeah

Silver reminded me I hadn't uploaded Mars Sheik and Link that I made probably going on 3 months ago now... sorry guys. They're here now, though, rejoice!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33905
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33906

So we're done after nearly a whole year.

Now what? :P

Wow, nice to see you guys are done. I've been watching this thread for some time now so at the end I could download all of the textures at once in a single pack.


August 24, 2013, 07:09:55 PM #474 Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:01:21 PM by Xenozoa425
Yeah I've got quite a few of those to work on, on top of updating my stages to 2.6b and moving everything from Mediafire to Dropbox.

Edit: If no one else wants to I can start making the mega pack and post a new thread on Smash Boards.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on August 24, 2013, 07:09:55 PM
Yeah I've got quite a few of those to work on, on top of updating my stages to 2.6b and moving everything from Mediafire to Dropbox.

Edit: If no one else wants to I can start making the mega pack and post a new thread on Smash Boards.

I can do it. But I wanna get some revisions done first, a few of these textures are simply not up to par anymore. Among those, I think my old Minty Lucas looks kinda janky now and like to see Maritime Snake updated. Maybe if he were just darkened or had a wave pattern or something. The bright bright blue bubbles looks too weird on him IMO.

Yeah I suppose I should go back and redo a few.

Updated Mars Post with Sheik and Link. It feels good to say this finally: WE'RE DONE!...with version one at least. A pleasure working with everyone who contributed, be it with critiques, textures, CSPs, or what have you, thanks on behalf of all of us.


Revisiting my work in this project will only make me cringe in horror, but I'll skim through it and see if there's stuff I want to revise.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Wow, surprising to see this thing is almost done after all this time. I take it a mass download will be provided once it's confirmed that all the textures work and any revisions people wanna do are made?

Yep. That's the gist of it. So, probably another year. LOL jk