Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Dude that one is so legit. I'd use it over my red one in a heartbeat. UPLOAD IT!


So good man. Awesome.

I've also started some URL formatting for the new UTCP thread for here and Smashboards while Apples is making some fancy titles and logos. As soon as I finish getting all the download links and images ready for each individual Mars/Minty/Maritime texture, we'll need to start making vBrawl CSPs and Battle Portraits for each texture that doesn't already have one. For this, I'll definitely be needing some help. Stock icons would also be massively appreciated.

I'll do some Stock Icons. Im kinda in the middle of my own for Cbliss anyway.
Im also trying to make new Melee Ganon icons as well. For both my recolors and the Ms


Late as heck:
I love all the new work... But the Maritime Snake looks blurry as heck and basically is just one blue color. Though I haven't tried it. I should probably do that before giving last judgement.
Maritime Melee Ganondorf's chains look green.
I am picky.

Maritime Snake looks great in-game man. The water ripples on his camo look way more professional and natural than those ugly bubbles in the old Maritime Snake. Not to mention the shade of blue itself is closer to water than the previous one as well, which was closer to cyan.

So i fixed up Ganon as I said I would about a week ago.

I drained all the green hues from the chainmail texture and saturated it a bit more.


Looks more Maritime-y for sure. I'd say it's good to go!

So... are we doing the project M clone engine characters and alt. costumes as some sort of bonus pack? If so I call Mars doc.


Why didn't anyone do texture hacks for Pokemon Trainer?

Quote from: E-scope12 on November 05, 2013, 02:56:20 AM
Why didn't anyone do texture hacks for Pokemon Trainer?
Because the project is made to use in Project M - where the Trainer is removed.

Quote from: GotHunch on November 08, 2013, 09:57:02 PM
Because the project is made to use in Project M - where the Trainer is removed.
Oh I see. I wanted to see Minty Pokemon Trainer, Mars Pokemon Trainer & Maritime Pokemon Trainer.

Quote from: E-scope12 on November 09, 2013, 02:31:43 AM
Oh I see. I wanted to see Minty Pokemon Trainer, Mars Pokemon Trainer & Maritime Pokemon Trainer.
Check out page 22 Chozo made some, so you could PM him for the Mars, Minty, Maritime Pokémon Trainer