Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)

Started by TheDevicer, January 04, 2013, 04:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Honestly, I like the color changing weapon. I thin it looks nice, and adds more variety to the hack. Nice work :)



Looks really good now. I think desaturating the brown more and increasing the brightness on the brown and gold trim might just do the trick.

February 23, 2014, 01:53:32 AM #574 Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 01:56:05 AM by silver856
I'll do Maritime Roy and Docter Mario.


Quote from: Scout on February 22, 2014, 04:25:52 PM
Mewtwo update 1: More Blue

While I wait for more opinions:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Rage83(Xenov) on February 23, 2014, 05:22:54 PM
Warning: May contain excessive amounts of ham.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He's getting better and better, still the sword change ikrs me a bit, but I can handle it.
However, there is something missing, I can't quite put my finger on it...

Go into the lighting environment settings and make all the light values 255, so that it looks more like how it'll look in-game, some parts are too dark because of the way BrawlBox lighting works. Anyway, when I said the gold and brown needs to be brighter, I mean much brighter than that. Increase it using the Level tool. And the red on the shoes, move the hue to the left about 3 or 4 notches. It seems a bit too orange compared to the rest of his tunic.

Mars Mewtwo needs his skin to be more saturated. Kind of like Shun's Ruby Vibrant Mewtwo, but not as extreme.



And I think the tail could be a bit less desaturated to more resemble a mix of brown and black, and then brightened a tad.


Mars is red, Minty is green, Maritime is blue...

Y'all need yellow and white. Project Mustard and Project Marshmallow.

:3


MarzTwo update #1: More red, less black
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Old:
Quote from: Scout on February 23, 2014, 06:16:02 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Huh the tail looks the same, I believe it needed even more brightness, watcha think?


Quote from: Rage83(Xenov) on February 23, 2014, 07:03:07 PM
Thanks, I forgot about brightening the brown. (I only desaturated it :P ) Also, as for the image editing advice, I use Paint.NET, so it may work differently.

Post Merge: February 23, 2014, 07:21:39 PM

Roy, level adjusted and correctly lit:

Try to make the yellow cloth on his wrists and boots more vibrant, it looks... dark?

February 23, 2014, 08:51:47 PM #581 Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 09:01:15 PM by Xenozoa425
I hate having to be a pain in the butt and keep telling you to desaturate because you're not doing it enough, but you need to desaturate the golden/yellow parts. It looks more like mustard than a true metallic gold. The boots also look really pale compared to the tunic, give it some more vibrancy to match it. And you may as well revert the sword textures back to the way they were. Same with the belt buckle, I don't like the silver in them, it clashes with everything else. Mars is all about warm colors, and silver is not warm.

I know I sound really picky and annoying, but I feel like I'm holding your hand while you do it.

Quote from: Riddler on February 23, 2014, 07:57:26 PM
Mars is red, Minty is green, Maritime is blue...

Y'all need yellow and white. Project Mustard and Project Marshmallow.

:3

We're only focusing on team colors. If you want a Project Mustard or Marshmallow, you can do them yourself, but they won't be absorbed into our project.

February 23, 2014, 09:21:15 PM #582 Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:23:37 PM by silver856
Maritime Roy attempt #1
[spoiler]
                                                         Also, I am ditching the yellow cape as I find it too distracting ( in a way)

February 23, 2014, 09:53:48 PM #583 Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:14:33 PM by Pichi-Hime
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on February 23, 2014, 08:51:47 PM
I hate having to be a pain in the butt and keep telling you to desaturate because you're not doing it enough, but you need to desaturate the golden/yellow parts. It looks more like mustard than a true metallic gold. The boots also look really pale compared to the tunic, give it some more vibrancy to match it. And you may as well revert the sword textures back to the way they were. Same with the belt buckle, I don't like the silver in them, it clashes with everything else. Mars is all about warm colors, and silver is not warm.

I know I sound really picky and annoying, but I feel like I'm holding your hand while you do it.

We're only focusing on team colors. If you want a Project Mustard or Marshmallow, you can do them yourself, but they won't be absorbed into our project.

The silver adds variety to the hack. It would be kinda bland to have it red, gold, orange, or brown. It looks nice silver. But I do agree that the gold look mustard-y.

I agree with changing the sword back, it really stands out. I wouldn't change the colour of any of a character's "signature weapons" and as Xeno said, silver when used like that, is quite a cold colour.