TurboChaos's Lair:Chorus Kids V2 Release Soon? And Return Of Airman!

Started by Turb0k, January 30, 2013, 12:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lost some of Airman's texture files. Should I....

A) Get back to work on them right away.
B) Take a break and get back to them later
C) Who are you and why should I care.
Turbochaos's Lair of Epic Imports
(Must I say more?)

WIP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hacks[spoiler]

How about for Glire/Glice/Glunder the Flamers from Kirby, with recolor for the respective element?
3DS FC: 5300-9165-6414
Family:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Herd ya like pokemans
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Over  :yoshi:



Well....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




October 23, 2013, 09:14:25 PM #9 Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 03:01:28 AM by TurboChaos
Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 23, 2013, 07:47:21 PMlooks nice
Thanks. You probably can't see it, but the hat has jiggle-physics thanks to Lucas's hair bones.

.\

One could say I have a Nack for making mods
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that looks like crap!

jk

but I think his FANGS have to be bigger

since u know

thats his name.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 11, 2014, 01:30:24 AM #12 Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 11:40:38 PM by TurboChaos
Yeah I'll get to that.

Also thanks to this guy http://nibrocrock.deviantart.com/gallery/ for making the model. i'm just simply rigging it.
-------------------------------------------------

Edit: Just need to rig the hands.


Well as it turns out my Fang model is way too high poly. Meaning ether I find someone who can make it lower poly, or just give up on the project. I'ts too bad I spent so much time working on it.

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 19, 2014, 11:05:10 PM
I find someone who can make it lower poly

send it over.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.