TurboChaos's Lair:Chorus Kids V2 Release Soon? And Return Of Airman!

Started by Turb0k, January 30, 2013, 12:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lost some of Airman's texture files. Should I....

A) Get back to work on them right away.
B) Take a break and get back to them later
C) Who are you and why should I care.
chicken boy with a pencil! ;D

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

May 13, 2014, 06:25:19 PM #31 Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 03:58:50 PM by TurboChaos
Progress.


Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 08:47:48 PM



Post Merge: May 14, 2014, 03:58:45 PM


June 24, 2014, 03:35:53 AM #32 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:23:31 AM by TurboChaos
Together now.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TurboChaos on June 24, 2014, 03:35:53 AM
Together now.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Chorus Man? That little bastard. XD He'll make a perfect Sandbag for my PSAs. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 24, 2014, 04:36:46 AM
Chorus Man? That little bastard. XD He'll make a perfect Sandbag for my PSAs. :P
Uhhh.... Thanks. I guess. :-\
Anyways. What should I use for the hammer?

Quote from: TurboChaos on June 24, 2014, 01:59:37 PM
Uhhh.... Thanks. I guess. :-\
Anyways. What should I use for the hammer?


Yea, sorry about that. I'm bitter about a so called "Gematsu Leak" for SSB4 that supposedly gives this guy a spot over K. Rool. XP

But the model itelf is well made. :)

the gematsu leaker never mentioned anything about rosalina. krool still has a chance. mewtwo is technically not a newcomer, and since the leaker only mentioned newcomers, mewtwo still has a chance.

anyways, back to the model, it aint too bad. been needing a rhythm heaven rep.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

June 26, 2014, 09:52:19 PM #37 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:41:46 AM by TurboChaos
Taadaa!

Anyone know how to add a black outline?

Post Merge: June 28, 2014, 01:41:46 AM

Have fun Tabuu! :happy:



I've been "enjoying" the Chorus Men. xP Or rather, K. Rool was enjoying them. lol

And nice! ;D

July 02, 2014, 04:47:53 AM #40 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 01:21:16 AM by TurboChaos
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 02, 2014, 01:17:02 AM
I've been "enjoying" the Chorus Men. xP Or rather, K. Rool was enjoying them. lol

And nice! ;D
Lol.

Had to redo the rig but tadaa!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: July 02, 2014, 07:45:08 PM

Rigging something for SonicBrawler




Post Merge: July 04, 2014, 12:58:26 AM

Thanks to Nano for fixing the materials.


Post Merge: July 04, 2014, 01:21:15 AM



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 05, 2014, 04:25:04 PM
Nice President hack, mate.

And dat Sonic...
Thanks! Also don't worry I'm working on Lip as we speak.

Quote from: TurboChaos on July 05, 2014, 04:26:51 PM
Thanks! Also don't worry I'm working on Lip as we speak.

Welcome! ;D

And I hope you're not having too much trouble with her. The guy who originally rigged her said she was tough.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 05, 2014, 04:28:46 PM
Welcome! ;D

And I hope you're not having too much trouble with her. The guy who originally rigged her said she was tough.
Yeah, that's okay I like a challenge.