Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wow that dk stage looks awesome

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 27, 2013, 06:03:09 AM
It's apparently just "The Kanihira Stage". I guess we'll call it Kanihira



I pretty much remade the whole stage again myself, and demon added the shadows and took the pics.
Still a collaboration.


Probably the most beautiful place I've ever seen in Brawl ._.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Moar

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wut's that last stage?

and it sucks that you cant make the barrel work..


another stage im doing because i got bored
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Linkfan990 released a SM64 stage the other day, but he didn't know how to fix lighting. Now it's fixed, so look forward to it:

SSBB Hacks - Jolly Roger Bay

I love that music, btw xD

DOWNLOAD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

My new stage in progress: Eyerock's Boss Room from SM64
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Eyerock's eye animated, just need to animate him and fix some other stuff =)

Ah. I see you've fixed the texture issue.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



A couple of stages I'm working on:


Celestial Battlefield of Bhava-Agra
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Shadow Dragon Destination
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Legacy on February 27, 2013, 12:34:52 PM
Moar

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice SSF2 Ports. I'm gonna be rebooting and reviving my old stages while I wait for certain conditions to be satisfied on the character, .rel, article, and PSA fronts.

kage_ryu, any `pssibility of getting that battlefield stage as a normal battlefield with the rotating plattforms?
i really like the concept.

Quote from: joke king on March 08, 2013, 11:41:20 AM
kage_ryu, any `pssibility of getting that battlefield stage as a normal battlefield with the rotating plattforms?
i really like the concept.
Yep, that's entirely possible.
I should probably be focusing on finishing my finals, though...Brawl modding sucks me in like quicksand.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.