Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Legacy on March 20, 2013, 09:55:07 PM
Re: This should be my next release.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've been needing a solid DK stage.


It'd be quite cool to see the DKCR volcano in the background as well.


March 31, 2013, 05:45:22 AM #137 Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:50:29 PM by Legacy
Oops

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I feel crappy that I'm never contributing more to the community when I have so much to give. Here's a preview of a stage I started today ;D


the bakground, is it from planet's core?

Nope some Subspace stage crap, but yea its the same one used for EternalYoshi's Planet's Core cept with a different color. I'm gonna change the background textures a bit to look more like the one in Dark Moon.

Funny. I beat the game recently. I'll probably grab this once it's out ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm assuming that's what the final boss fight looks like? I haven't gotten past the second Mansion yet.


^You got it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


really nice stages everyone

in my side i work always on the other but for instance it is unplayable on vs because i don't arrive to decrease the death of the character on this stage


so in waiting i have tought retexture in hd the space stage now all is in 1024 about a new sky

it stay a little problem there is a bad shader with touch one side the main side unfortunatey if we stay on the two first planets

in the others side it is like this what do you think of my work ?

i have taken 4 pictures of space and edit ( recolor effects ,clone , light ....)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and the part with a problem of shader too like a sort of cloud in front of is this one :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



not sure if i'll end up making this, but the idea is to make a new background for battlefield or whatever stage. . .

April 11, 2013, 02:29:37 AM #147 Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:34:16 AM by Peardian
(Reposting from DSX8's thread)

Since DSX8 is out doing stuff, he's given me permission to post this message:



Bowser's Keep is up for grabs! Anybody who thinks they are up to the challenge of completing this dynamic stage should contact both DSX8 and I via PM. DSX8 can provide his current progress on the scene and all of the assets that go with it, and I will provide all of the details such as keyframe timing, precise coordinates, etc.

Now, this is a complex stage (moving parts, animated lights, complex shaders), so having a decent amount of skill in stage creation is highly recommended. Please know that if you take on this task, it will require a good amount of effort, but I will be here to give you support every step of the way.

So, any takers?

Edit: Here's a list of things that have already been accomplished for the stage (as far as I can tell)
-import of stage floor, walls, and skybox
-vertex painting for floor and walls
-animated candle flames
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on April 11, 2013, 02:29:37 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Love it. Can't wait to see it with all its textures applied.


Quote from: Peardian on April 11, 2013, 02:29:37 AM
(Reposting from DSX8's thread)

Since DSX8 is out doing stuff, he's given me permission to post this message:



Bowser's Keep is up for grabs! Anybody who thinks they are up to the challenge of completing this dynamic stage should contact both DSX8 and I via PM. DSX8 can provide his current progress on the scene and all of the assets that go with it, and I will provide all of the details such as keyframe timing, precise coordinates, etc.

Now, this is a complex stage (moving parts, animated lights, complex shaders), so having a decent amount of skill in stage creation is highly recommended. Please know that if you take on this task, it will require a good amount of effort, but I will be here to give you support every step of the way.

So, any takers?

Edit: Here's a list of things that have already been accomplished for the stage (as far as I can tell)
-import of stage floor, walls, and skybox
-vertex painting for floor and walls
-animated candle flames

What's left to be completed?