Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on July 11, 2014, 02:19:47 AM
Uh-oh. A thing happened:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What's this all about? ._.
It looks like BB didn't import the texture references from the DAE, or Max didn't export them.
Check the model folder names "Textures," if all of your textures aren't listed there, you'll have to add references or reexport.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Not the textures, I just haven't imported them. :P I meant the odd sizing.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

the max tris u can have for a brawl stage is about 65k.. so u can actually put in the starship mario and bowsers ship
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Really? Well I'd assume that Starship Mario is really large since it's like it's own level, so I may have to retopologise it. Meh, I'll do that later

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on July 11, 2014, 02:50:53 AM
Really? Well I'd assume that Starship Mario is really large since it's like it's own level, so I may have to retopologise it. Meh, I'll do that later
oohh it is? i thought it was its own model for a backdrop xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I mean it's like a full level in Super Mario Galaxy 2. In here it'll just be a model floating in the back.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on July 11, 2014, 02:43:19 AM
Not the textures, I just haven't imported them. :P I meant the odd sizing.
Oh, that. Are some of your models influenced by bones while others are not? If you scaled up a model with bones, you'll have to apply the size mods again with the bones in BB.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Nothing was scaled up with bones. ._.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on July 11, 2014, 03:04:00 AM
Nothing was scaled up with bones. ._.
So, if that's the case I don't know. Sorry.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

July 11, 2014, 08:07:27 AM #624 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:12:17 AM by FQuintanilla14
I've duplicated the affected objects, and it fixed it.  :srs: So, here's the stage in-game:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


During strong attacks, this happens:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There's a fix for this... I've just forgotten what it was.  :P Also, I've been thinking: should I keep it the final destination version? Maybe I could have the Starshrooms fly by and act as platforms or something.


Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

July 11, 2014, 08:33:49 AM #625 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:34:53 AM by Sandfall
Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on July 11, 2014, 08:07:27 AM
I've duplicated the affected objects, and it fixed it.  :srs: So, here's the stage in-game:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


During strong attacks, this happens:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There's a fix for this... I've just forgotten what it was.  :P Also, I've been thinking: should I keep it the final destination version? Maybe I could have the Starshrooms fly by and act as platforms or something.


Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this might be due to a corrupted SCN0. Try replacing it with a different one (or the original) and see if that helps.

Also, If you wanted to add a low-poly "version" of Starship Mario, you could always do what Lensho did with Green Grove Galaxy. It seems like he basically took a Luigi head and retextured it to look like a planet.

You did import it using an earlier version of bb right? Because when I attempted a stage, I imported into .71 and I had that glitch. The Shader0 is messed up.

For general editing and BRES importing I use v0.73a, for model imports and occasionally bone manipulation I use v0.67b. Seems to be the safest way to things =]

It's getting there:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


However, it flickers between that and this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also the star-belt texture is RGBA8, but it doesn't show semi-transparency:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

You have to give it a material and shader that uses transparency, like ZSS hair.