Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on July 29, 2014, 08:56:27 PM
lol thats what i told him too and he's like "no man" xD
xD maybe he'll change his mind due to the new opinions, lol. Awesome models and such though.

July 29, 2014, 09:12:31 PM #706 Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:13:53 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
add another of the same opinion to the stack. maybe somehow make the spiked hole background transition into sort of a wavy one? something like this, maybe?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: GBC on July 29, 2014, 06:56:10 AM
so theres still a bit more work to on FD but heres a WIP video made by DSX8

http://youtu.be/FpRGSfns7DA

- need to fix up BG a bit more
- main stage model will receive a few more texture edits
- make 3 more versions for boss battles/classic mode and PM collisions
ooooohhh shiny shiny! I'm agreeing with the previouse feed back looks awesome but transitions hurt my head lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: GBC on July 29, 2014, 06:56:10 AM
so theres still a bit more work to on FD but heres a WIP video made by DSX8

http://youtu.be/FpRGSfns7DA

- need to fix up BG a bit more
- main stage model will receive a few more texture edits
- make 3 more versions for boss battles/classic mode and PM collisions
This looks AWESOME.

And for what it's worth, I want everything you have. Your CSS and time/song title things are awesome.


I should had been an engineer just so I can makes zis stuff. Marvhelous!


i love it, and the advice I would give were already given. so yeah.

here's happyface emoticon

:happy:

Quote from: Riddler on July 30, 2014, 03:33:39 AM
This looks AWESOME.

And for what it's worth, I want everything you have. Your CSS and time/song title things are awesome.
the CSS is available in the vault u know.. just look under my name.. page 3 i believe?

time is still a WIP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on July 30, 2014, 06:02:06 AM
the CSS is available in the vault u know.. just look under my name.. page 3 i believe?

time is still a WIP
I didn't want to spam up this thread but it won't let me PM you because of your name.
It's not compatible with BrawlEx, is it?


July 30, 2014, 08:42:37 AM #712 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:19:14 PM by D 3 /\/\ 0 |\|
Quote from: Riddler on July 30, 2014, 07:13:47 AM
I didn't want to spam up this thread but it won't let me PM you because of your name.
It's not compatible with BrawlEx, is it?
nope... it was made waaaay b4 BrawlEx was made :p

edit:
enjoy a small.. preview..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: GBC on July 29, 2014, 06:56:10 AM
so theres still a bit more work to on FD but heres a WIP video made by DSX8

http://youtu.be/FpRGSfns7DA

- need to fix up BG a bit more
- main stage model will receive a few more texture edits
- make 3 more versions for boss battles/classic mode and PM collisions
the transitions look terrible but the rest is awesome
Pm if you want to add me on 3ds
My fc is 0018 2359 9048

an amazing job GBC. just need to sync the transitions to Brawl's FD music, and work on that last scene (where the ocean and sky would normally be). it shouldnt need to turn around until the sky and ocean do so, normally.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

August 04, 2014, 02:55:49 AM #715 Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 02:59:57 AM by Scout
Um... hello my favorite talented people.  :happy:

So I recently released this stage that a fellow kitten requested...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I tough it was completed but one thing caught my attention... it lags like hell, and the flags animate fast and in unison, and I don't know how to slow them down and make each different (I don't know that particular type of animation).

I tried bitstrip on 30/2, but the castle got all messed up, as well the flags. I tried to place every texture CMPR and all, but no dice. Removed the ash animations and the sky model... and still no results.

I was wondering if some of you pro's will kindly offer pointers on how to reduce lag on these stages.... I will highly appreciate it.

I deleted the entry seeing it was not optimal yet.




My apologies if this breaks this thread's rules. If so, do tell, and I shall remove it and post it on a "help me" section.

http://youtu.be/zpKCJ0kU4ns

pretty much done, all that,s left to do is edit the brightness of that sky a little bit. cant really do much else to it anyway since im getting really close to FD's file size limit..but don't worry it still dosent lag  ;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Pretty stage you did there! :D
Looking forward for its release
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: GBC on August 04, 2014, 09:32:45 AM
http://youtu.be/zpKCJ0kU4ns

pretty much done, all that,s left to do is edit the brightness of that sky a little bit. cant really do much else to it anyway since im getting really close to FD's file size limit..but don't worry it still dosent lag  ;)
That's a beautiful stage, though I think the planets should probably rotate around more than once, but it looks awesome! Nice work ;D

That looks awesome! Keep it up! ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!