Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Video preview of the Broken Metal Gear Rex stage (name's work in progress)

http://youtu.be/0E7b1_TSaU0 Gonna add some fire and make the lighting more darkish. Might also make versions with Metal Gear Ray and Gecko (kinda wish I could do Excelsus but I probably won't be able to find that model)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Blaseth on October 10, 2014, 04:43:36 PM
Actually I compared the models from how big it is in the Liquid Fight and in the new version it's the proper size.

The new version is being worked on already and I've made it look more like Metal Gear Rex is broken down.
Why don't you use Snake as the scale? The stage would be sized to him, whatever that ends up being. Match him up with how he is in the actual game. Similar to how Flat Zone is pretty much sized to Game and Watch.


*ahem*.. ignore the suicides.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You have to think about the fact that Brawl Stages and even Brawl Sizes in general are not true to their correct size. I mean look at Corneria and tell me that stage is perfectly sized where everyone are literally giants on this massive Space Ship.

I don't think it matters that my Metal Gear Rex is a bit bigger than what it should be. The stage plays fine and the CPUs don't get stuck anywhere on it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage that i ripped from the mario and sonic london 2012 olympic games i thought i lost this stage but i found it soo i'm going to continue it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Basically an unfinished joke stage. Still having lots of fun making it.

The dew can behind the primary stage one spins like crazy, the primary stage dew can spins in circles.
like everything i import is dork soles related

Quote from: Sandfall on September 14, 2014, 09:37:41 PM
I've got a really rough WIP version of this stage back from around the middle of summer where I got ghost hazards and fruit to work.

http://youtu.be/-t0rfVK72UA

Still a LOT of refining to do. I'm also thinking of changing the layout since Smash 4 is already out in Japan and it's only a few weeks away from the US release.

I'll finish it eventually... I've been pretty busy with school and, ever since I joined the PMDT, pretty much all of my modding time has been focused on Project M

Damn, son, that's gorgeous as is.  I'd instantly add that my SD if you were to release it!  I love that you made hazards work; it's always bothered me that no one else (to my knowledge) has ever tried to repurpose hazards like this.  It gives the stage a super legit feel.

What do you guys think of this Pac-Land Wii U Stage I made from SSB Wii U?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a5Awt9OLiM
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Err... what's up with the background?
It doesn't resemble Pac-Land at all...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 26, 2014, 08:42:49 PM
Err... what's up with the background?
It doesn't resemble Pac-Land at all...

What do you mean?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

he's saying it looks nothing like it should. here's an example of what it should look like:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 26, 2014, 09:19:39 PM
he's saying it looks nothing like it should. here's an example of what it should look like:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for the clarification. I did the houses and building in the background the best I could.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

If you want to make the stage as accurate as possible, it'll have to be a custom stage and not a retexture of an existing stage.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Custom stages aren't detailed enough, though.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.