Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

By custom stage they mean making a stage from scratch with 3D modeling software and importing it into the game, not a custom stage from the stage builder.

Quote from: Hhaunters on October 27, 2014, 01:14:34 AM
By custom stage they mean making a stage from scratch with 3D modeling software and importing it into the game, not a custom stage from the stage builder.

Oh. Ok.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

You can do a lot with custom modeling/texturing.  If you really want to get into it you can make some pretty rad stuff.

Shameless self promotion.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNIe87T66PI

Quote from: LlamaJuice on October 27, 2014, 06:10:36 PM
You can do a lot with custom modeling/texturing.  If you really want to get into it you can make some pretty rad stuff.

Shameless self promotion.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNIe87T66PI

Damn, that stage is nice. Is that all custom assets?
like everything i import is dork soles related

Everything in that stage was custom modeled for Brawl.  It was my first stage for this game.  If you go back to page 20 in this thread you'll be able to see where I started it haha.

My point wasn't exactly to promote the stage though, it was more to point people to see what's possible when modeling things from scratch.

I always check back on this thread to see what you all are up to, and it's always neat to see the scene evolve. 

Quote from: ALM5252 on November 06, 2014, 02:38:59 AM
This is something that I'm currently working on with DSX8.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's my newest addtion to my Wuhu Island stage mods, Wuhu Island Tour!

It's basically a Delfino Plaza / Skyloft type of stage where it travels and lands (similar to Smash Wii U's version).

Here are a few locations I have made. Note that none of the collisions are made and only the base platform has any. Also, the platform will probably change, and the size of Wuhu Island will probably be made smaller along with locations being added or changed altogether. It's a very early preview of the stage. :)

http://imgur.com/a/AsDVg
Damn... This looks really great!
Looking forward to see the fighting places!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Something I made a while back. Thought I'd just post it here.

Hahaha, that's awesome. Specially cool that you went with an updated look.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: TurboChaos on November 11, 2014, 05:22:29 PM
Something I made a while back. Thought I'd just post it here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

will it have ducks, a dog, a reticle killing the ducks, and pop-up grass? (not expecting sound effects)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 11, 2014, 05:36:40 PM
will it have ducks, a dog, a reticle killing the ducks, and pop-up grass? (not expecting sound effects)
As of right now it'll just be a static stage, since I don't have any experience in animating. However you can hide behind the grass on the sides. I just need to find someone willing to import it, and maybe animate it.

Quote from: TurboChaos on November 11, 2014, 05:22:29 PM
Something I made a while back. Thought I'd just post it here.


It's funny that this looks more like an actual stage in the Wii U game, and the one in the actual game looks more like a Brawl mod. Nice job. :)

Quote from: ToadKart on November 11, 2014, 08:36:38 PM
It's funny that this looks more like an actual stage in the Wii U game, and the one in the actual game looks more like a Brawl mod. Nice job. :)
Thanks.

The model is done I just need someone to do the transparencies, animation, and import it.

A hint of something Im working on:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Scout on November 14, 2014, 03:25:24 PM
A hint of something Im working on:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn, that looks amazing, is it based off anything or an original stage? Do we fight on the train or is it in the background? Is it a hazard? If we battle on it, will hitting the front launch you?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Thomas the Dank Engine?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.