Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on December 30, 2014, 09:07:21 PM
am i the only one that assumed DSX8 was actually offering help? O_O
^ this...  it wasnt meant to come off rude at all, jesus christ -.-

but yes, i was offering help to replicate the shaders and materials that he needs for his SMG stage that he wants to do.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 30, 2014, 04:22:34 AM
*is able to import SMG models into brawl along with proper materials and shaders*

did i say something? anyways... nice stage i guess... at least we get another sonic stage
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on December 30, 2014, 09:07:21 PM
am i the only one that assumed DSX8 was actually offering help? O_O

English is still confusing for me, I swear that reading it the first time I understood that it was a rude statement... reading it 10 times with the help of someone who understands english more than I do got a "I wanna help you" or a "ain't no big deal you can do it!" vibe.

Im sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote from: DSX8 on December 30, 2014, 11:48:55 PM
but yes, i was offering help to replicate the shaders and materials that he needs for his SMG stage that he wants to do.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't think it needs some material and shader editing, unless its because I have no idea on how it would look with its materials and shaders edited ... in fact, the stage is almost ready for release.

What it does need is shadows, I changed my mind about adding them, but playtesters re-changed my mind.

ah i see... well hmm... the stage would look better if i knew what file they were named in the game.. then i could extract them with their bones and color nodes intact.. then extract shader data and replicate it for ya to use. not sure if u want it to use rim lighting tho for the SMG feel.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

True, Mario Galaxy without rimlight is just... Mario 64 in space.

Well, I think I can find the names by comparing the file names that are downloaded from the model resourse website... typically, the rippers do not rename them.

alright.. well just PM me the list to avoid spam in here
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I also must apologies DSX8, I completely misunderstood and threw a fit like an angry teenager, that was wrong of me for taking it out of context there and hope you can forgive my rudeness.

lol its cool, dont worry about it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Obviously won't have the SSB4 layout (no one likes it anyway), but the stage is so beautiful with all the jewels and the stained glass that it has to be in Brawl, too.

Still a bit unsure on the layout of the stage itself, but I'm not exactly in a rush for one right now anyway.

January 28, 2015, 12:27:09 PM #848 Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:58:59 PM by DSX8
first SmashU stage import.. will be updated when HQ textures can be unpacked
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So we can rip models from the Wii U version but there's no way to mod Smash U yet?

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on January 29, 2015, 12:47:46 AM
So we can rip models from the Wii U version but there's no way to mod Smash U yet?
that is correct.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Well, its been a while I've shown how's planet wisp v2 is going, so I'll post this small progress:


Guess who learned how to add shadows to stages? It isn't as hard as I thought it was, its actually easy. Finally! I think that covers everything I need to know about stage making... except that what is left for me to learn is to add specs and the occasional rim-light to custom stages.

Enough blabbering on my part.
A new main stage, more cleaner looking textures courtesy of Taiko, and shadows! The stage was vastly optimized, with vertx values cut by half and everything.

Im not showing much of the background yet, it isn't presentable material just yet.


That's incredible. At least it will be an easier alternative then using this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26304 with a battlefield to oldin.rel

Also the Gaur Plains look incredibly accurate, great work as always.




Also, I'm know I'm in the wrong place but I figure I ask quickly, any chance someone could make an Omega Pirate Ship? Only asking.

Great works-in-progresses everybody!
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Quote from: TurboChaos on December 12, 2014, 06:51:26 PM
Managed to get it into Brawlbox.


Oh man that's awesome! I'm excited to play there :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822