Stage Workshop

Started by LegacyWolf, February 02, 2013, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm going to bump this because people seem to forget this topic exists
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


June 08, 2015, 03:32:26 PM #856 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:32:21 AM by Scout
I stopped posting here because I think it doesn't even matter if I post or not:




Its all about the WiiU imports now. Those are the ones that people are giving attention.

June 09, 2015, 03:51:17 PM #857 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:57:07 PM by masamune
I'd like to post my progress more often, but I always end up showing something when I'm almost finished with the stage. I'll show what I've done so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All of them are far from finished: I'll finish them during the summer vacations (or earlier, if possible).

Quote from: Scout on June 08, 2015, 03:32:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It looks nice! Did you get the model from models ressource?

Quote from: masamune on June 09, 2015, 03:51:17 PM
It looks nice! Did you get the model from models ressource?

The main terrain and the main body of the big mech I got them from the resourse, the rest are either ripped from colors or obtained by editing Brawl Models.

Butter Building looks rad! I've been wanting that for a while now. Will it have the rotating effect or bad guys floating by?

Quote from: DocStrange on July 06, 2015, 06:46:51 PM
Butter Building looks rad!
Thanks!
Quote from: DocStrange on July 06, 2015, 06:46:51 PM
Will it have the rotating effect or bad guys floating by?
It will have both.


July 11, 2015, 08:39:20 AM #861 Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:09:11 PM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
Decided to try to make a stage based on Ridley's boss room (over Skyworld) in original Metroid, Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid. Right now, main platform is finished and background is nearly finished. Still no extra platforms like on SSB4 Pyrosphere or at least 2 extra platforms.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Both lava and those green lights are animated. No hazards. I plan on adding both intact and broken pillars in the background, like in ZM and SM. I'll try to not use anything from Norfair except for maybe pillars and/or doors. None of the stuff used here is 100% custom (i can't do this kind of stuff), but im not stealing anything from someone else's work.
Right now, this thing lags the game. This is something that is easy to fix since its mostly because of the junk you wouldn't see without zooming in enough with hacked camera (for example, there actually is normal and pretty detailed floor, but its hidden under the lava all of the time)...but i don't really have tools for that for now.
EDIT: Its nearly finished:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just need to fix few things like green lines and materials.



i been working hard on making this model happen
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri


Gosh YES.

So many new stages.

KEEP THEM COMING!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 08, 2015, 04:52:34 AM
Gosh YES.

So many new stages.

KEEP THEM COMING!

i plan on it :p
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

December 17, 2015, 10:15:28 PM #867 Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:28:36 PM by Snivy
So. I got a thing. Mostly done, too.
I'm so lazy and stuff, blah, blah, blah.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm just having trouble with some Z-Fighting and the rain I added doesn't exactly look good...
also i can't get the wavy buildings to look good.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE


^ CONTRA!

Now we just need the models for the characters over Snake...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822