Azelf psa wip ( more people needed!)

Started by ShinySpiritSeer, February 08, 2013, 03:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

>.>
<.<
.
.
.
what about my sonicbrawler?

your bad grammar aside,

yeah, i reply more than people should
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 04, 2013, 01:02:50 AM
>.>
<.<
.
.
.
what about my sonicbrawler?

your bad grammar aside,

yeah, i reply more than people should
What's wrong with my grammar? And I was only saying that I just realized who you were at that moment.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

you said "your" not "you're" :af:

but yeah, i'm me.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 04, 2013, 01:50:50 AM
you said "your" not "you're" :af:

but yeah, i'm me.
Oh, right. Lol, my bad. But seriously, you'll rarely see perfect grammar on this site. It takes too much time to spell check and make sure.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on February 08, 2013, 03:41:00 AM
I am working on an azelf psa for the azelf that I have on the vault, but I'm no good at getting things to work...
I'm trying to replace certian moves with these:
Specials
up-b : Teleport
side-b : Shadow ball
down-b : Shock wave
(same with air)

Normals
AAA combo : ? (need sugestion)
tilt-a forward : Fire punch
tilt-a down : Thunderpunch
tilt-a up : ? (again, sugestion)
Smash-forward : Confusion
smash-down : Dark pulse
Smash-up : Zen headbutt
Air nuteral a : ?
Air forward a : ?
Air down a : ?

Final : Physicic

PM me if you want to help (or post on this post, so I can get feedback.)

UPDATE 1 February 10th, 2013
I added some new animations for waiting and walk n run animations!


For AAA combo, you can try to make some tails' hits, then headbutt, damages would be like 3% 3% 4%

Neutral Air A : spin and whips his ennemy with his tails 4 or 5 times 1% per attack (I'm not good at all at animating tho... just a suggestion)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Darkfire ダークファイア on April 04, 2013, 09:14:09 AM
For AAA combo, you can try to make some tails' hits, then headbutt, damages would be like 3% 3% 4%

Neutral Air A : spin and whips his ennemy with his tails 4 or 5 times 1% per attack (I'm not good at all at animating tho... just a suggestion)
I like your suggestions! I'l see what I can do, saying that animations aren't my good either, but I understand PSA very well!

April 05, 2013, 05:06:56 PM #21 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:13:05 PM by Darkfire ダークファイア
Well... If the bones aren't too modified, and school taking less time, I think I can help you ;D

EDIT : I'll test your PSA later today, and I'll give you my opinion... You awake my motivation to play pokémon again xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I unfortunately can't help but wish you good luck since I support that.


PM me the files too, I think you'll like what I did
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on April 05, 2013, 06:59:52 PM
PM me the files too, I think you'll like what I did

What do you mean? I'm going to test the one which is up in the vault

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 05, 2013, 07:03:21 PM #25 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 07:05:25 PM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on April 05, 2013, 04:36:59 PM
I like your suggestions! I'l see what I can do, saying that animations aren't my good either, but I understand PSA very well!
I animated what you said too, when I'm done I'll send everyone the link for yhe PSAing phase

Post Merge: April 05, 2013, 07:05:25 PM

Quote from: Darkfire ダークファイア on April 05, 2013, 07:02:01 PM
What do you mean? I'm going to test the one which is up in the vault


Oh!! Ok I thought maybe he added some stuff. Cool, I'll send soon then.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Ohh, I see... Well, I'll check this out and PSA what you've done^^
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

July 04, 2013, 04:04:02 PM #27 Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 04:14:28 PM by TheGardiunAzelf
Stupid mistake on my part: The fitmotion etc that I wanted to be used isn't in the files. I'll be updating here in a bit.

Post Merge: July 04, 2013, 04:14:28 PM

Updated the DL link. Should Have the right fitMotion now: http://www.mediafire.com/?4431vgcfw3z5w0w

July 04, 2013, 06:46:55 PM #28 Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 06:47:54 PM by DarkFire
Is it the one named fitmotionetc2?
I can code the A moves for now, not sure what can I do for the rest...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

i will be honest  here you didnt rigg azelf to ness bones or any brawl char bones you simply added bones to the ones on spear piler until he worked over ness, this means you cant use any of the brawl cast animations its a custoom boneset so you have 300+ animations to do every project i saw here using a char that wasnt using brawl bonesets it usualy ended since no one wants to do 300+ animations you can count with your fingers the psa in the vault with a custoom boneset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.