Azelf psa wip ( more people needed!)

Started by ShinySpiritSeer, February 08, 2013, 03:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The DL is the updated one, cause I just updated it today, and carnage... how the hell would it work if I didn't? It couldn't use the bones anyway! every time I tried it failed. At least I made some filler animations so It wouldn't freeze, right?

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on July 04, 2013, 08:03:13 PM
The DL is the updated one, cause I just updated it today, and carnage... how the hell would it work if I didn't? It couldn't use the bones anyway! every time I tried it failed. At least I made some filler animations so It wouldn't freeze, right?
there are always ways to make the bones work 

if beedril works over CF anything is possible any expert rigger could made that work it involves making some bonedits 

azelf has 2 arms  AND 2 Toes so you would rigg the arms normaly and rigg the toes to ness leg bone only for example  there is alot of ways he could work since he doesnt need leg rigging
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, so this is still alive, Ima start working on a dash attack animation, but I need a bit of help changing the bones in the character AND the animation bones to be that of ness's so that it may be easier for people and myself.
((I'm working on something else as well, if anyone wants to know.))

March 10, 2014, 11:22:16 PM #33 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 11:25:04 PM by Akeno
Wow... I thought this was dead a long time ago... I'm still willing to help... I became better with PSA.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

My most wanted project? Dropped? nope! I've just been away for a while, but I'm back now! And you did? Awesome! I'm also getting better with it, I've always been better with the programming part, but I try it all.

((Working on a Vaporeon as well. I kinda got my paws full...))

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on March 10, 2014, 11:36:00 PM
My most wanted project? Dropped? nope! I've just been away for a while, but I'm back now! And you did? Awesome! I'm also getting better with it, I've always been better with the programming part, but I try it all.

((Working on a Vaporeon as well. I kinda got my paws full...))
As I said, I'll help you. But I think I'm gonna have my hands full... working on alot of projects these days :P
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 10, 2014, 11:40:39 PM
As I said, I'll help you. But I think I'm gonna have my hands full... working on alot of projects these days :P
Same here, man. Same here.

I am willing to help with your Vaporeon since im only working on my Luigi/Mr.L PSA. Im pretty good at programming attacks and ok at animating.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on March 11, 2014, 01:17:41 AM
I am willing to help with your Vaporeon since im only working on my Luigi/Mr.L PSA. Im pretty good at programming attacks and ok at animating.
Really? That would be appreciated! I have animations exported from pokepark and already placed in her files, but the animating is my problem. same with all my other stuff: I suck at animating  :-\ But either way ya! the help would be very much appreciated and given credit for!

Question: Is the model rigged to a brawl characters skeleton like pikachu or etc, is so great, if it is not it is going to 100 times harder to make animations
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

the problem is it isnt m, it has his pwn custom boneset which means it will need 300+ custom animations, you would e better off trying to rigg it over someone becuase i doubt anyone will make 300+ animations from scratch this day and age of brawl hacking
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Both of you, i'm rerigging the bones to the characters, they just look like [censored] with ness or pika animations

March 28, 2014, 09:24:04 PM #42 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:25:18 PM by FinalEmperor
I rigged a model of azelf over squirtle. I decided to rig the model over squirtle because azelf is a lake guardian and squirtle's water graphics could probably be used for your psa. I also decided to rig him over squirte because there are already legendary pokemon over the other pokemon EX:(rayquaza over charizard, Suicune over ivysaur)
ATTENTION: I am a beginner rigger and prefer Psaing so do not expect to much!

Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a25c4jk8hdh6t1/Azelf.rar
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

rigg isnt that bad with squirtle animations and its for sure better than doing 300+ misc animations from scratch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thanks
i tried my best
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!