Azelf psa wip ( more people needed!)

Started by ShinySpiritSeer, February 08, 2013, 03:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: FinalEmperor on March 28, 2014, 09:59:03 PM
thanks
i tried my best
its preety good imo especialy if your not a rigger and you should release this on the vault imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i might who knows
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on March 28, 2014, 09:24:04 PM
I rigged a model of azelf over squirtle. I decided to rig the model over squirtle because azelf is a lake guardian and squirtle's water graphics could probably be used for your psa. I also decided to rig him over squirte because there are already legendary pokemon over the other pokemon EX:(rayquaza over charizard, Suicune over ivysaur)
ATTENTION: I am a beginner rigger and prefer Psaing so do not expect to much!

Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a25c4jk8hdh6t1/Azelf.rar
I like this. If allowed, it would help greatly to use.

I made it so it could be used to help the progress on your WIP since I said I would be willing to help you.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on March 31, 2014, 08:55:19 PM
I made it so it could be used to help the progress on your WIP since I said I would be willing to help you.
That's cool, man. Now you removed at least 300+ misc animations to do :D

@TheGuardiunAzelf: Oh, and by the way... Do you still need some ideas for the whole moveset?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Yellow Akeno on March 31, 2014, 09:08:26 PM
That's cool, man. Now you removed at least 300+ misc animations to do :D

@TheGuardiunAzelf: Oh, and by the way... Do you still need some ideas for the whole moveset?
well, now that it's going to be over squirtle...ya, I do XD

how about water pulse as his N-B since u can use squirtle graphics.
Also most of his moveset is still possible over squirtle like the teleport, fire punch,shadow ball,etc
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on April 01, 2014, 10:19:44 PM
well, now that it's going to be over squirtle...ya, I do XD
Lol... I don't have anything for the moment, but... If you can animate the attacks that you want (I can correct them if there are issues in the animation), so I can PSA them.

Quote from: FinalEmperor on April 01, 2014, 10:29:56 PM
how about water pulse as his N-B since u can use squirtle graphics.
Also most of his moveset is still possible over squirtle like the teleport, fire punch,shadow ball,etc
Sounds good. Squirtle has some possibilities... Now I only have a question : will we make the 2 others on the 2 other pokemon? Or will there just be Azelf over Squirtle?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 01, 2014, 10:42:01 PM #53 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:01:54 PM by FinalEmperor
I am working on suicune over ivysaur right now, and I have been trying to finish up a beta of rayquaza over charizard. I want to release Azelf, Rayquaza, and Suicune at the same time and call it the legendary pokemon Psa. What do you guys think?
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on April 01, 2014, 10:42:01 PM
I am working on suicune over ivysaur right now, and I have been trying to finish up a beta of rayquaza over charizard. I want to release Azelf, Rayquaza, and Suicune at the same time and call it the legendary pokemon Psa. What do you guys think?
That sounds beast! The FS would be something really awesome! Something like... uh... Azelf slows time or uses Hyper Beam, Suicune does Hydro Pump and Rayquaza does Draco Meteor. Sounds OP, but great!
And if you don't want a collective FS, then it's no problem.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 01, 2014, 11:30:47 PM #55 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:42:41 PM by TheGardiunAzelf
Quote from: FinalEmperor on April 01, 2014, 10:42:01 PM
I am working on suicune over ivysaur right now, and I have been trying to finish up a beta of rayquaza over charizard. I want to release Azelf, Rayquaza, and Suicune at the same time and call it the legendary pokemon Psa. What do you guys think?
I think that would be good! (Though I will probably still have Mesprit and Uxie as optional models)

Post Merge: April 01, 2014, 11:42:41 PM

Currently fixing the texture data for the one rigged on squirtle: some things are missing. easily fixed though.

Well, I noticed why nobody has done it over squirtle:
I can't animate the tails seperatly, which means I can't import the already made animations  :notimp:
AND I'd have to re-rig Mesprit and Uxie.  :>.>:

April 01, 2014, 11:54:38 PM #56 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:09:56 AM by FinalEmperor
I could re rig Mesprit and Uxie if u want it will probably take 2 days or 3 days though cause i am busy with school work and other things.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Updating my own OP has been tough, but I added your Azelf in my list of PSAs Im collabing on :D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I finished the rig for Mesprit just need to test it, then i will release it or send it to you guys.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on April 02, 2014, 09:10:00 PM
I finished the rig for Mesprit just need to test it, then i will release it or send it to you guys.
Both.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.