Ayzers Projects: (1/12/11) Should I Do Sasuke? Please Respond.

Started by Ayzer, February 14, 2010, 09:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey what's up I've been using some hacks for a while but I don't really know how to do them and I have some ideas for some characters and I was wondering if you could do a black rock shooter over zsuit samus. What I have in mind for the moveset is this (I don't know how to make the texture so let me know if some of these moves can't be done)
The overall moveset wouldn't be so different
This part is what I don't know if it can be done: instead of using the par gun she could shoot like if she was using the super scope and holding B would charge up
the whip should be changed for the katana
the third jump she could use the rock jet kinda like the snake B + up
the up taunt maybe the fire on her  eye can appear
I saw some characters that has diferent "modes" like ganondorf using a taunt to use the sword or link with the megaton hammer, BRS should have 2 modes to one with the cannon and one with the katana (down taunt katana and side taunt cannon) that would be another option
for the final smash I don't want her to turn into samus again so maybe she can become insane black rock shooter, with this she could be invincible kinda like giga bowser for a time around like the sonic's final smash
this is what I have in mind
or if anyone can help me telling me how to hack this
thanks



Quote from: xZedkiel on May 04, 2011, 12:21:18 AM
THIS IS NOT EVEN A REQUEST THREAD! :srs:
People, this thread is 3 or 2 months old, stop posting unless he revives it..

This ^



Quote from: cyberdark on August 02, 2011, 11:49:26 PM
yes please do sasuke from naruto shippuden please
...
Please look at the date on the title.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!


can you make
LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?crjgb86jk85tjkw
this fox no lag on forward-B
freeze damage on gun
and run faster please
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

this thread has been dead for a long time your not supposed to post in it
your request has to go to a different section
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

yah sorry i saw that after posted in here please dont report me
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.