Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I rather collabed, this way the import's DL number will also count as yours, and I changed the title, since you are collabed, now you can either edit the info or even delete it, it doesnt really matter to me what do you edit from the entry

Quote from: Digitrevx on December 29, 2014, 09:18:05 PM
Just change TDA to Digitrevx and we are square. If you want to use another one in the future hit me at dA. I'm always grateful when ppl ask. It means more to me then people think and it is cool to see people use the models for different things.

hey guy...that is great, you made the model and all aabout but next time, PM Gamidame (or whoever didnt credit you) to...uh..avoid shame. Also, if you dislike the way the site is, you should talk to one of the admins. Gamidame did wrong, yeah (sorry, bt is true). Anyways, next time just calm down, and do it privately. I know how you feel, there was one person who just stealed my MMD model, and I needed to block the download.

BTW, I am glad taht you two already solved it.

well, now back in the business, I have working on the dual character stuff
and I have succesfully placed both mai and bunny girl over Sheik with their own costumes, voice and even own wait animation
I guess Ill be releasing a link at fb late
now Ill try to do a dual character for Link and Momiji, this one Ill be releasing it at the vault
about the chrono trigger charcters, I will finish Magus when Chrono is done... and I honestly dont have an idea of what will happen to crono, I hvent recieved any news of the PSA being finished (the FS crashes the game), so if somebody is ever interested on helping, I would be more than grateful for that

question...we have every single madoka character except kyoko~ will we ever get her? :P
would be bad ass if you could~

also a mami moveset for ZSS? just some ideas

yes, Kyouko was even released but the oerson I collabed it with (DAO_Ibuki) deleted it, the link is here
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Kyouko.rar
as for a mami PSA, theres a very good PSA called "gunslinger samus" which fits her very well

How do you make one-slot animations for certain characters? Do you only need to include the animation inside their pac/pcs like Mario has his FLUDD animations?

this is the tutorial I used
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71804.msg1312198#msg1312198

this has helped me alot, I have added bunny/mai
link/momiji, and I plan on adding Ryu/Meiling

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 31, 2014, 10:07:50 PM
this is the tutorial I used
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71804.msg1312198#msg1312198

this has helped me alot, I have added bunny/mai
link/momiji, and I plan on adding Ryu/Meiling
Thanks, I will try doing something I haven't got working and this might help.
Also how can I make it so that the cpu doesn't keep walking straight into one of the pillars in your senbonzakura stage? I was going to edit the collision but once I saw them I didn't know what to edit because for me they are fine. And sometimes this happen:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have only see it happen with Dedede and Saber

January 01, 2015, 02:43:23 AM #683 Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:44:35 AM by Gamidame_K
haha yeah, I made it with the purpose of geting able to go under the tori's roof when respawned
about the cpus I know, thats a weird behavior, but I cant fix that or anything
it also happens in the walpurgis night stage but well, I barely play with cpus so I dont worry about that

Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 01, 2015, 02:43:23 AM
haha yeah, I made it with the purpose of geting able to go under the tori's roof when respawned
about the cpus I know, thats a weird behavior, but I cant fix that or anything
it also happens in the walpurgis night stage but well, I barely play with cpus so I dont worry about that
Well that explains why I could only pass through it when I respawn and I was just asking to see if you knew a way because I know that the collisions are correct.
Anyway are you only revamping models right now or are you importing new ones?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 16, 2014, 08:11:57 PM
yep, I love nanoha, the series is pretty entertaining cos is some sort of a mahou shoujo mixed with mecha and shonnen lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4wS4z8_4x4
still looks like sakura card captor to me :v
reply a month later :'v ....but it got my interest ill watch it once i get some free time <_>,
also im looking forward to magus ;D

updated OP now
Quote from: Anivernage on January 21, 2015, 06:21:47 AM
still looks like sakura card captor to me :v
reply a month later :'v ....but it got my interest ill watch it once i get some free time <_>,
also im looking forward to magus ;D
lol I completely forgot about those things.. I guess Ill better get going..
nanoha > sakura card captor anyday btw

January 24, 2015, 09:17:17 PM #687 Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 04:55:48 AM by Gamidame_K
why hello this, I have revived the project KAI thready to separate it from the regular imports thread
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=68704.msg1268748#msg1268748

Post Merge: January 26, 2015, 04:55:48 AM

this is whats going on

Ashley released!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207640
Now I miss when this thread had other people's comments I will be a bit inactive cos school ya know, anyway Ill be making stuff by weekends

Looking good! I have a question, though. Why does Ashley need a custom pac? Does this mean that I won't be able to use her for PM?