Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

because bone translation edits; maybe you can use her in pm if you add the unknown flag to the fitlucas.pac from pm, but I wont cos I dont really care about pm lol

Love that Ashley, I like all the little details it has, the staff is really cool.

Also Nanoha Takamachi turned out really well too.

thank you Calypso, these models were pretty easy to rig since theire very low poly
I will add StrikerS nanoha model from MBA as a nanoha alt later on

meme-chan released!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207678
so many things planend but I guess its fair to say them
to do list:
-New KAI Miku
-Shinda alt dress
-Bismark (I have her resumed since too long ago)
-StrikerS Nanoha
-Dio and The World

Over who are you going to import Bismark and Dio?

That Meme-chan vid... killed me from the inside...
But that's a cool model you've imported there.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Shiro_Neku on February 08, 2015, 07:53:27 AM
Over who are you going to import Bismark and Dio?
bismarck over ganon with her complete canons over beast ganon and dio over sheik like the other one, with the world over star platinum's custom boneset for PSA purposes
Quote from: Akeno Emiya on February 08, 2015, 01:49:36 PM
That Meme-chan vid... killed me from the inside...
But that's a cool model you've imported there.
Me!Me!Me! is sure disturbing.. but the first part (where meme-chan is) is just dong expandingly niiiiice and tanks ewwe

Good thing that you can use different final smash files per slot with BrawlEx so I don't have to decide between Beast Ganon and Bismack :^)

I will probably work today on Megpoid, Gamidame

yes, I havent reported anything about miku lately becacuse I have honestly been lacking of interest about Miku, but it doesnt mean I will abandon the model

but.....but......muh vocaloid tho.......
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.



The loincloth is strong with this one.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

where did Fubuki coem from?! she has been released?! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207793

Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on February 17, 2015, 03:46:57 PM
The loincloth is strong with this one.
Quote from: Akeno Emiya on February 17, 2015, 06:21:44 PM
Turn Down For Whammu? (The Pillar Hype Men Theme)
the best part is that Ill give him the stone mask as FS eyes lol
he will go over wolf btw, Im not importing him over captain or ganon because I dont want to overuse them (I already have jojos planed over them)