Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

k cirno has been added to the team 9 pack, still the same link from the Original Post, just felt lazy to update it atm -w-

also have Jickael Mackson
I havent tested him in game, but I doubt it has any glitch

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/MJ.rar
will be submited to the vault once when I make a video with it

ahh touhou pack! how fun!

btw, the Steins;Gate movie was finally uploaded! waiting for subs this week!

holy Komachi's tits! S;G movie!!!!!!!
btw forgot to update the OP lol, I will now
and yes, im making Modern Marisa over Peach this weekend
probably reimu too


oh yeah, he has pmd me some times asking me for suggestions about this, I am trying to help him because he is planning something pretty big

Awesome, nothing better than big awesome projects. Btw, intersting to see MJ there.

September 28, 2013, 02:14:13 AM #456 Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 03:11:03 AM by Calypso
Quote from: Kyouma on September 27, 2013, 10:48:10 PM
oh yeah, he has pmd me some times asking me for suggestions about this, I am trying to help him because he is planning something pretty big
Something big? I have no clue what he's up to but I'm excited as (censored).

Also your making modern Marisa and Reimu as well, my question is do you want to make Marisa compatible with Dao's PSA? If you do I'm having trouble uploading her motionetc (reason computer speed) but I can send you her other files until I can get her motion file uploaded.

BTW search M-Reimu on brawl vault, but you probably already knew about that.

M-Reimu? link me
well dao's marisa has peach model as base so I will rig marisa over peach and I will have no problem (all of dao's psas works with peaches though)

September 28, 2013, 05:53:17 AM #458 Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:21:06 AM by Calypso
Quote from: Kyouma on September 28, 2013, 03:49:22 AM
M-Reimu? link me
well dao's marisa has peach model as base so I will rig marisa over peach and I will have no problem (all of dao's psas works with peaches though)

I didn't think about linking a shortcut anyways here it is.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30158

Also for some good Mugen action here's KAI@Marth's 2D Marisa PSA.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34047

Post Merge: September 28, 2013, 06:12:45 AM

Oh the reason I asked about Marisa's DAO compatability is because with her final smash makes her hat float off temporarily, the game freezes if the peach model doesn't have a removible hat like mario but that would only effect the final smash.

I think DAO said the PSA had a size mod in it can't remember for sure if so that post would be in his thread anyway this talking about it serves no purpose now because I got the motionetc file to load so Yay!!! You know what they say 7th times the charm (not joking about that btw).

I know how this is, you cant use a simple FitPeach00.pcs with it because it would obviously crash, (like with cirno and the others); you have to replace the mdl0 from dao's fitness.pcs incluided and plus replace the texture files, I think dao also edited some bones in marisa for the master spark animation, which isnt a really big deal though
also in other news:
raise your hand if you want the tsukumo sisters for zelda/sheik this weekend

Quote from: Kyouma on September 28, 2013, 03:07:34 PM
raise your hand if you want the tsukumo sisters for zelda/sheik this weekend

*Raise hand*

I do, yeah :I

I shall also raise my hand for the musical duo.

I agree -hand raise-
But which one over who.
ok i shrunk it

I need moar Zelda, Sheik & Peach slots  :oshi:
I can't put all the characters in


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U