Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I don't use it BC Clone Engine, and I really am holding off until 16 slots (if it's possible)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

*raises hand*
though I wanna see Raiko too
Border Of Phantasm

Does anyone know a good place to download character voices Mp3's?

Voices I'm looking for Touhou,Bleach,Kingdom Hearts to name a few.

I've found a few at different places but I'm hoping there's somewhere with a whole bunch to download.

I have a bunch of the touhou patch voices
btw sorry I couldnt do anything, very bussy irl this weekend :o:

Aw man, I was really excited xD
ok i shrunk it

Kyouma I tested DAO's Marisa PSA with serveral different peach models including Nyarlathotep and you were right, any peach model will work :) ,also there is no size mod in the PSA I don't know why I thought there was so very good news there.

No freezes except for final smash I'll be sending the Marisa PSA with a final smash in a minute.

Just to letting you normal peach models weapons like Nyarlathotep's crowbar are always visible and dosen't disappear like Marisa's broom does when not being used not sure why.

thats because youre probably using the fitpeach file as it is, which is wrong, you must replace the mdl0 from a regular ness file and replace each texture to make it work, I guess, maybe he edited some bones, but dunno;
thats what I did with cirno and it worked, I will find it out when I fnish the re rigged marisa
I will even ask dao by himself if I have a problem

Wouldn't it work if you just get their skeletons to match? and probably visibility bones.

PM's new costume engine could mean I could use a majority if not all of your Touhous  :happy:
That would be amazing - Super Touhou Sisters Brawl


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Iwvi on October 02, 2013, 05:46:54 AM
Wouldn't it work if you just get their skeletons to match? and probably visibility bones.
we, el pedo es que el dao uso exactamente los modelos de peach pero sepa que verga les hizo

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on October 02, 2013, 11:34:03 AM
PM's new costume engine could mean I could use a majority if not all of your Touhous  :happy:
That would be amazing - Super Touhou Sisters Brawl
that is the only actually interesting thing about PM for me d_d

I will have ALL the Touhous


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I have an excel table with the whole cast as I ordered with each PSA it should be used on
I hate how I ALWAYS forget to post it here...

Quote from: Kyouma on October 02, 2013, 02:55:35 PM
we, el pedo es que el dao uso exactamente los modelos de peach pero sepa que verga les hizo
Podria intentar averiguarlo o pudieras preguntar y ya.

October 03, 2013, 01:40:55 AM #478 Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 06:14:11 AM by Kyouma
es lo que hare de hecho, incluso el mismo dao batallo para hacer que su psa de marisa agarrara a la marisa que semi-importo hace unos meses

Post Merge: October 03, 2013, 06:14:11 AM

Okay, this is the first version of the final list with all the tohos I could remember to add
you can see even if they are tons, due to my hability of not putting them all over peach and zelda, you can still have space for other non tohos
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vikswapysgq17f3/Final%20ListV1.xls

999 Posts I think somewhere Cirno is happy. :af2: