Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

seriously, I need to stop this procanistation <_<; I mean, friday at night, I was rigging Reimu again (I will re-make the whole reimu to use the base pieces for sanae and rin satsuki so they can still look normalized); and in the saturday morning I took a look to that kirito model (which I couldnt use because my 3ds max cant import .dae files) so I started making eren, I had to go for 5 hours and when I came back at night, I took another round with mami; and today at the morning I was ready to complete reimu but I had to go and now that I came back I will just finish mami; indeed, I am a fast importer but the lack of time and the interruptions irl slows me down in my plans <_<

Um how much does it bug you? I mean if your in the mood to import one character you shouldn't force yourself to finish something your not in the mood for. But I understand that you like a certain amount of order with your imports just remember any progress made is still progress and also remember.

The path of life never moves in a straight line.

and guess what, phucking mami keeps phucking freezing =_= ...

Take your time no need to overwork yourself

I know, I know, thats what I do, thats why im taking so long to release anything now adays ewe

You're not taking too much time compared to others iwon'tsaylikemeforapsalolz
But I won't say that I'm not looking forward to your next release :D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

October 16, 2013, 08:05:04 PM #516 Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 04:24:25 PM by Kyouma
so I rigged Reimu once again, because I want to make Sane/Rin/Reimu in 1 pack, and since Sanae and Rin uses Reimu's pars, if I rig Reimu first, I can skip some objects to rig =w=
and for those who were wondering where is mami and charlotte's stage, welp, I have to optimize the model on 3ds max acprding to dao.. and about mami I have to see why the phuck is it freezing.. I mean, it does work properly without the musket as you could see in the last previews.. thats why I actually moved to make the mikos, too much weirdness with mami <_<

October 18, 2013, 09:24:42 PM #517 Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 09:29:31 PM by Calypso
I don't know if this would help any with Mami but maybe if you looked at the way Yoko Littner's sniper rifle was made, because the weapon itself is bigger than the paralyzer something has to be done to the material or any bones it might have, also Zsamus opens up the paralyzer during certain animations like when using the whip so maybe you need to remove that animation from the paralyzer.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29868

Sorry I'm trying to help ya but I know very little about this stuff.
Anyways you'll figure it out you always do hopeful the headache Mami causing is nearly at an end.

yeah, the way to do that is replacing the paralyzer model with the musket rigged over it, thing I cant do because I would need a .max file with that thing.. I cant import .dae files to my 3ds max

October 18, 2013, 10:43:50 PM #519 Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:22:32 PM by Calypso
Well then... you could try a different approach to adding the musket which I'm sure your already doing. Maybe someone could add the musket for you... you've finished everything else with her right so I don't think it would cause any problems and you should hang on to her model without a musket just in cause you want to use model as a base for another character or something?

Um have you asked LJSTAR maybe he'll know a thing or two that could help with the musket?

I don't know if I'm just be mentioning things that you've already tried heh heh. :laugh:

i don't know these characters but if you take the free software brres viewer you will can transform in obj but the rig need to be re rig again
for this you just need to export the brres file from the pcs in the brawl box and open the brres file exported with brres viewer and export in obj   

October 19, 2013, 06:27:42 AM #521 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 06:28:38 AM by Azure_Shadow
Quote from: Kyouma on October 18, 2013, 10:18:24 PM
I cant import .dae files to my 3ds max

Hrm... is that normal? I wish I knew more about model importing than I do. If this is something that most people can do, but your software glitches and makes it impossible for you, direct me to a FAQ or instruction guide and I'll import her .dae file into 3DS Max myself.

...Then hand the file over to you since you actually know what you're doing...

Now available in blue.

October 19, 2013, 01:30:12 PM #522 Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 12:19:57 AM by Kyouma
I couldnt import .dae files since I installed the collada MAX plugin, I think

Post Merge: October 19, 2013, 11:57:29 PM

It was time for some action

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, Sanae and Reimu are completely ready now only rin satsuki is left and next

Post Merge: October 20, 2013, 12:19:56 AM

this means I will have to impattiently ask LJSTAR when will rin's instruments be ready..

You mean... this ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LJSTAR on October 20, 2013, 11:13:44 AM
You mean... this ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Whoa, sick. Did ya model this yourself?