Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, I did it, but I suck for texture / UV map, heh ^^"

And with 3ds max that keep crashing for "no reason", it get really annoying to work on anything 3D-related

yep ,I need itto release rin, the model is rigged now

Quote from: LJSTAR on October 20, 2013, 02:44:32 PM
Yeah, I did it, but I suck for texture / UV map, heh ^^"

You shouldn't be so critical, it looks great. ;)

Well, I'm "critical" for it because If I'm not, I will never improve xD

In fact, I'm really proud of the model itself, but not at all for the textures, I should really try to train on textures and how to make good UVs for them

not sure whats comming next weekend, but ill make another trio
I would rather like to ask you guys who would you want. the options are:
A) Marisa's harem (Marisa, Patchy, Alice all over Peach I have reasons explaining later)
B) The three fairies
C) The prismriver sisters
D) The Yakumos (final ver)

October 23, 2013, 03:07:31 AM #530 Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:10:32 AM by Calypso
I vote (A) Marisa, Patchy, and Alice oh my!!!
Vampires, Goblins, and Ghouls are a lie!!!
Happy 9 days to Halloween.

Reimu is amazing thank you so much for making her, Sanae too. ;D

Um Rin Satsuki freezes before she appears I'm not sure why anyone else having this problem? :(
Doesn't it make perfect sense that she of all people would freeze, Rin Satsuki the one that was never meant to exist.  

I also vote (A), thought it was tempting considering the Yakumos ;AAA;

Also good work ;__; both Reimu and Sanae look AMAZING.

Can't wait for the rest tho.
Border Of Phantasm

I vote the prismrivers because Merupo :3
ok i shrunk it

C !
Prismriver Sisters ftw
... will this include "Layla" Prismriver ?

I vote the A
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Calypso on October 23, 2013, 03:07:31 AM
I vote (A) Marisa, Patchy, and Alice oh my!!!
Vampires, Goblins, and Ghouls are a lie!!!
Happy 9 days to Halloween.

Reimu is amazing thank you so much for making her, Sanae too. ;D

Um Rin Satsuki freezes before she appears I'm not sure why anyone else having this problem? :(
Doesn't it make perfect sense that she of all people would freeze, Rin Satsuki the one that was never meant to exist.  
is rin freezing for anybody else?.. I remember she used to freeze for me when I added metals, I made her again with no metals and it worked, maybe I posted the version with metals, maybe not, check the filesize and Ill tell you
and yeah, its rin satsuki's curse ;A;
who cares about 9 days for halloweed? 3 days for my birthday! oh sheet
Quote from: Auraldo on October 23, 2013, 03:15:58 AM
I also vote (A), thought it was tempting considering the Yakumos ;AAA;

Also good work ;__; both Reimu and Sanae look AMAZING.

Can't wait for the rest tho.
Im glad you liked them, now (A) has 2 votes by now, im excited to see the rest ewe
Quote from: Cola1 on October 23, 2013, 04:40:57 AM
I vote the prismrivers because Merupo :3

Quote from: LJSTAR on October 23, 2013, 05:15:59 AM
C !
Prismriver Sisters ftw
... will this include "Layla" Prismriver ?
if I incluided layla, theou would be 4, not 3 :p
Quote from: Akeno-san on October 23, 2013, 09:49:28 AM
I vote the A
the tie has been broken!
A) - 3
C) - 2
will the prismriver sisters win?.. the choice is still open until next saturday!
---
and thank you everyone for the comments about reinae (also rin); thats why I re-made them all, because I wanted to do my best and I did

Um is this the filesize I have no idea, I put the mouse on top of the Pcs file and this popped up.

Type: PCS File
Size: 635 KB
Date Modified: 10/20/2013 12:54 AM

Is this it?

ohh the 630+ one, that worked for me, dunno whats wrong
the one with metals was like 650+ wich is over peach's limit

October 23, 2013, 09:00:38 PM #538 Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:26:01 PM by Calypso
So no one else is having any problems?

I'll try to see if I can figure out why she's freezing on me.

Again the others work for me no problem.

Update I deleted every one of her textures and she loaded and worked, I'm looking through now for the Texture or Textures causing the freeze.

Quote from: Kyouma on October 23, 2013, 05:32:47 PM
if I incluided layla, theou would be 4, not 3 :p
I didn't meant with them, but will a Layla import will ever be made ? (I mean, there is Rin, sooo ...)

And speaking of Rin, Rin work for me in game ...
... In Training mode, otherwise, it freeze too .-.

@#!ยง YOU, SATSUKI'S CUUUUURSE ! D: