Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 11, 2013, 05:13:35 AM #570 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:14:48 AM by Calypso
Reimu Sweetness!!!!!!! :happy:

Reimu's lookin very nice she'll be so awesome to play as, and I'm sure you'll do your best with her. :af2:

(No one ever saw Squirtle again after Reimu was released, some say he died, others say Ash sold him to a circus, most don't care.)

Like Reimu over Peach... I dunno why, but she goes well with Shinda PSA made by A Bloody Canadian... Though I'm looking forward for her own PSA!

Quote from: Calypso on November 11, 2013, 05:13:35 AM(No one ever saw Squirtle again after Reimu was released, some say he died, others say Ash sold him to a circus, most don't care.)
*Darkfire liked this comment*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I sure wish I could rig and import like you, man...

Thank you everyone very much! indeed ill do my best with this which is going to be my first finished PSA
Reimu over Squirtle, Marisa over Ivy and guess who over charizard
cos i dont like pokemon and thats not a secret lol
thank you everyone for the comments about the Reimu model too! I bassically mixed nigamon's Reimu with Nakao's Reimu and edited the textures so they could be "Nigamon styled"
Now im wondering how to make the sealing cards lol;.. for now Ill just dedicate to do some small imports and progress in Reimu's animation, I want to use almost all new animations based off in Reimu's moves from Hopeless masquerade and SWR so wish me luck by now

Quote from: Calypso on November 11, 2013, 05:13:35 AM
(No one ever saw Squirtle again after Reimu was released, some say he died, others say Ash sold him to a circus, most don't care.)
this made my week lol!

talking about weeks, 2 weeks of school left! which means Ill go back to hyperactivity importing in 2 more weeks ewe

It's gonna be a long two weeks. lol I always look forward to new stuff from you. ;)

November 12, 2013, 12:53:36 AM #575 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:31:11 AM by Calypso
For Reimu's sealing cards LJSTAR made some Clow cards for one of his item imports if that's any help, maybe a edit and retexture of those could work?

Just curious how'd you get rid of the Pokemon trainer? Rel ported Reimu and others over the slots makes him not appear? Completely invisible texture? Relocated him very far away and out of view? Or something else entirely?

Quote from: Calypso on November 12, 2013, 12:53:36 AM
For Reimu's sealing cards LJSTAR made some Clow cards for one of his item imports if that's any help, maybe a edit and retexture of those could work?
Basically, it's just a "2D" model with a texture, lol

Quote from: Calypso on November 12, 2013, 12:53:36 AM
Just curious how'd you get rid of the Pokemon trainer? Rel ported Reimu and others over the slots makes him not appear? Completely invisible texture? Relocated him very far away and out of view? Or something else entirely?
Or ever easier : deleting every polygon, so the character is entirely invisible :p

Quote from: Calypso on November 12, 2013, 12:53:36 AM
For Reimu's sealing cards LJSTAR made some Clow cards for one of his item imports if that's any help, maybe a edit and retexture of those could work?
dont worry, I could even use the sealing card of yoshika's model and just change the texture lol yes, as LJ said, its actually a 2D model with a texture

Quote from: Calypso on November 12, 2013, 12:53:36 AM
Just curious how'd you get rid of the Pokemon trainer? Rel ported Reimu and others over the slots makes him not appear? Completely invisible texture? Relocated him very far away and out of view? Or something else entirely?
Quote from: LJSTAR on November 12, 2013, 06:01:13 AM
deleting every polygon, so the character is entirely invisible :p
this

so for those who where curious; this is the costume color I plan for Reimu's psa:
00 - normal - Normal Reimu
01 - red - HM Reimu
02 - green - Sanae
03 - blue - player 2 Reimu
04 - black - Rin
05 - white - PC98 Reimu
cbliss extra outfits:
06 - Hakurei Miko
07 - Schoolgirl Sanae
08 - Dark Reimu
09 - Lotus Land Story Ending PC98 Reimu

yes, I will use the same pc 98 Reimu I made like a year ago, just editing some things, not a big deal
I will also use some models to mix with Nakao's Reimu for the Hakurei Miko; for schoolgril sanae, there are tons of schoolgirl models on MMD out there lol and for the last one, surprises ewe

for next weekend I plan on making some small requests out there, but my main priority are Reimu's armpits animations

Hello There...ammm...could you please include the ".pac" on Momiji's texture, please? thanks for that my game get froze when I pick red link

Quote from: MrKarotiko on November 15, 2013, 11:50:55 PM
Hello There...ammm...could you please include the ".pac" on Momiji's texture, please? thanks for that my game get froze when I pick red link

You know, you can easily make one yourself. :P

Quote from: MrKarotiko on November 15, 2013, 11:50:55 PM
Hello There...ammm...could you please include the ".pac" on Momiji's texture, please? thanks for that my game get froze when I pick red link
Open in the newest brawlbox. File>Save as, then chose .pair. It'll save both pac/psc without much trouble.

something I should have done long ago
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*fangirl squeals*
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS MIKO YOU LOOK SO GOOD
Border Of Phantasm

What stage is that?   :P
Miko looks awesome


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Awww she's so cute and lovable :happy:, and that third pic gives me a Tingle all over.