Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks

Started by Kyouma, March 04, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lol I was near to forget to put up the download for toyotato


https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Thread%20only/Miko%20HM.rar

I already posted in-game pics so I will fill the space with this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


talking about lewds, I was messing with kokoro's materials and lol


and that stage is found searching for the online room sections

So, I'm curious, what else did ya get done this past weekend? ;D

Your latest hack looks great, btw. ;)

I was waiting for you to ask;
yes I gave a time to make tha KK rool and seriously, I think I got too self-confident; Ive never rigged anyting over DDD and seriously, I dont think I can do a better rig than tha one's due to DDD's weird boneset D:

Quote from: Kyouma on November 19, 2013, 07:55:56 PM
I was waiting for you to ask;
yes I gave a time to make tha KK rool and seriously, I think I got too self-confident; Ive never rigged anyting over DDD and seriously, I dont think I can do a better rig than tha one's due to DDD's weird boneset D:

I'll just have to explain that to MarioDK if ever he asks again. :P Thanks for trying, though. :)

sorry, but yeah, its amazing how Im one of the best skirt riggers out there but I cant properly rig a DDD (dude I think DDD doesnt even have finger bones lol)

Quote from: Kyouma on November 19, 2013, 08:29:31 PM
sorry, but yeah, its amazing how Im one of the best skirt riggers out there but I cant properly rig a DDD (dude I think DDD doesnt even have finger bones lol)

He does, two finger bones. For ALL the fingers at once. Because of his mitts. One for the fingers themselves, and another for the fingertips.

How about Naz? I haven't seen or heard of her since the last preview. :)

thats something I can actually try next week, Ive been thinking on HM Byakuren too so it could be a good idea

Quote from: Kyouma on November 20, 2013, 03:43:36 PM
thats something I can actually try next week, Ive been thinking on HM Byakuren too so it could be a good idea

Wait, which one are you talking about? O:

November 20, 2013, 07:15:23 PM #593 Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:21:19 PM by Kyouma
both!

Post Merge: November 20, 2013, 07:21:19 PM

mostly because I will put toyosatomimi no miko and byakuren togheter


November 20, 2013, 11:35:07 PM #595 Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 07:35:48 AM by Calypso
Just a quick warning Kyouma the alternate Nazrin, the one without bloomers couldn't walk also the newest Ichirin's you've made both with and without Unzan couldn't walk either just though I'd let you know.
Just letting you know about the problem ahead of time so when you add the rim lighting yah know about it incase the problem repeats itself you'll know to keep an eye out for it.

And also I was wondering when Rin Satsuki might get a freezing fix, and Marisa Kirisame might get some smaller hands? But there's no need to rush or anything take your time heh heh...

I cant do anything more for rin, I updated it for last time a week after the release so you should mind on downloading it again
I reduced its filesize as much as I could
about the other guys, I noticed that when I looked at their bonetree

Its not Rin's filesize, Shou's filesize was bigger than Rin's and she works fine for me.
ok i shrunk it

November 22, 2013, 02:25:38 AM #598 Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:33:21 AM by Calypso
Yippee I did it, I got Rin to work yes yes yes!!!!!!

Here's what to do open delete all 4 of Peach's umbrella textures from Rin's Pac and Pcs files.
And she works perfect!!!

I tested her like a crazy person I mashed all the buttons as fast as I could and then had the computer fight with 4 Rins at level 9 for 30 lives not a single freeze.

Just re-download Rin remove those textures and she's good to go.
I tried something similar a few pages back and it didn't work, but who cares it's working now yes!!!

Hey kyouma having issues with mods? sounds like you could fix those with bone edits.

@Cola1: your signature is huge. Pleace read the forum rules