Vaanrose Custom Imports: Mewthree out in the Wild

Started by Vaanrose, March 30, 2013, 08:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If anybody want the Great Fairy Sword, I put it up for download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31951

Takamaru's getting put on hold for a bit, so my next hack will probably be Ramona.


:af2:
Can't wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


this great fairy sword would be awesome on Snoopy's Link over Ike.

Quote from: Vaanrose on May 02, 2013, 06:38:30 PM
If anybody want the Great Fairy Sword, I put it up for download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31951

Takamaru's getting put on hold for a bit, so my next hack will probably be Ramona.

Awwwww Damn't I'm super hyped for him, just makes me sad to see him put on hold. Though I'm glad he's not being dropped.

Oh and the great fairy sword looks great, definitely gonna try it out.

 :) Hi I'm Apex I'm new here i don't know how to get the new newtwoV2 in my hack brawl roster. i downloaded him off this site and i extract it and copy all the PAC file and PCS file to my SD/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/Fighters. i create a new folder in the "fighters" folder called newtwoV2 and put all the PAC,PCS file in it. when i started my wii i go in riivolution and started brawl and he was not in it is there something I'm missing or is there something i did wrong? :-\

Quote from: ApexRose on July 01, 2013, 10:30:04 PM
:) Hi I'm Apex I'm new here i don't know how to get the new newtwoV2 in my hack brawl roster. i downloaded him off this site and i extract it and copy all the PAC file and PCS file to my SD/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/Fighters. i create a new folder in the "fighters" folder called newtwoV2 and put all the PAC,PCS file in it. when i started my wii i go in riivolution and started brawl and he was not in it is there something I'm missing or is there something i did wrong? :-\

There's your problem.
1. It's "pf/fighter/." No "s" at the end.
2. This hack is meant for Lucario, so the folder's name in the fighter folder is "lucario" (no quotes).
3. The character slots for Lucario are "FitLucarioXX" (XX being the slot number for Lucario).

If you need more help, go to the help section.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]