Vaanrose Custom Imports: Mewthree out in the Wild

Started by Vaanrose, March 30, 2013, 08:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I really can't tell if that is really custom made or the Soul Calibur 2 model.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It's ground-up custom. I used the Soul Calibur sword for reference on the rose inlet, though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cool. Yo Vanroose, who is Sabrina going over?

Pokemon Trainer?

Zelda?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 17, 2013, 06:06:04 AM
Cool. Yo Vanroose, who is Sabrina going over?

Pokemon Trainer?

Zelda?

Zelda, with Koga over Sheik. And Surge over Snake. Pokemon Special fans will understand.


Quote from: Vaanrose on April 17, 2013, 06:12:03 AM

Zelda, with Koga over Sheik. And Surge over Snake. Pokemon Special fans will understand.


!

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 17, 2013, 06:12:03 AM

Pokemon Special fans will understand.

:happy:
Finally a non-anime/game based pokemon hack.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


It's crunch week here, so don't expect too many updates until next week or so. I've got 45 pages worth of essays to write in the next week plus two design projects on top of that. OTL.

But in happier news, I'm part of Project M.  :af:


Quote from: Vaanrose on April 19, 2013, 06:55:17 PM
But in happier news, I'm part of Project M.  :af:[/color]
You're new here and already a part of Project M. Impressive! =O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'd be happier if I didn't have such contempt for P:M...

But still, congratulations on making it in. I hope they aren't too strict on you.


Quote from: XxTailsxX on April 19, 2013, 07:04:26 PM
What will u be doing for project m?
Model work of course.

Probably for some new characters or something stage related... Assuming they finish the Clone Engine that is.

Quote from: XxTailsxX on April 19, 2013, 07:04:26 PM
What will u be doing for project m?

Haven't the foggiest. Not that I could tell you if I did. But I only just got in today, so I have no idea what's in store.


Damn. That was fast. Congrats dude.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Vaanrose on April 16, 2013, 03:12:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That sword looks epic o-o

Also, can't wait for the Kanto Gym Leaders :af: