BILL'S HAT MODEL IMPORTED INTO BRAWL!

Started by Protoman.EXE, February 20, 2010, 04:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


It takes a while to manually convert a model to MDL0.
I don't even know what he's working on.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 09, 2010, 11:39:30 PM #77 Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 11:40:29 PM by RandomTBush
Quote from: NecroMasterX on June 09, 2010, 11:24:30 PMWheres mah max's sevared head?
As BehindYou said, it takes a while to manually convert a model to MDL0. Plus, I've been busy with real-life stuff. (I do have a life, ya know.)

Quote from: BehindYou on June 09, 2010, 11:29:52 PMI don't even know what he's working on.
Currently, I was working on Peach with Luigi's outfit (like in Super Mario Adventures), but I guess I can put that one aside so I can work on NecroMasterX/Symbiote's request... Who do you want it for, again? Jigglypuff, or Pikachu, or...? Either way, I'll be trying to build it over their original models, so it won't be limited to one skin like my first two models were.

I want it on pikachu if you can, also symbiote was my old acount, I lost the password and the lost password button diddn't help. But, if you cant get max's severed head on pikachu, put it on jiggs so I can make it a kirby hat.

Quote from: NecroMasterX on June 10, 2010, 01:32:51 AMI want it on pikachu if you can, also symbiote was my old acount, I lost the password and the lost password button diddn't help. But, if you cant get max's severed head on pikachu, put it on jiggs so I can make it a kirby hat.
Ah, I see.

Any hat? Can I get this hat on Jigglypuff?

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Safe%27n%27Sound

Well, technically not a hat but head phones.

Quote from: NecroMasterX on June 10, 2010, 01:32:51 AM
I want it on pikachu if you can, also symbiote was my old acount, I lost the password and the lost password button diddn't help. But, if you cant get max's severed head on pikachu, put it on jiggs so I can make it a kirby hat.

If you want It as a Kirby hat then why not just ask for It as a Kirby hat?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Oh, and I couldn't get your MaxScript to work for me at all, by the way, mariokart64n (it froze 3DS Max every time). Is there a specific thing I have to do to get it working?

yeah there was a typo, that caused the script not to work... :(

since I wasn't able to fully understand the format, I didn't bother posting the fixed version, sorry

sometime I'll update my main script, and addd a new button called export. it'll dump raw verts, raw UVs, and faces formatted as specified for triStrip all as separate bin files. that way people can tinker with hex replacing data in the MDL0. hopfully that'll be a big help to everyone hexing.

but the thing that's held me back is the fact I'm using EditPoly to do all my operations in 3dsmax. see max has a marco recorder.. so basically it'll save your actions to a script, that you can replay later. that's the basics of maxscript. for some reason the macro listener only gives me output for using editPoly..

anyway editPoly is increasing the vert count, which is causing grief among my new vert technique..

I tried posting for help at the script spot, so far no answer.. how ever I may just continue with the script, cause I donno if I'll get my problem solved or not. my friend chrrox suggested using meshOps, by cloning and collapsing to mesh edit only then carry out my operations... it may have to come down to that.
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

RandomTBush, This isn't really a request, but would it be possible for you to build an entire character from TF2 into brawl?

Quote from: OizenX on June 15, 2010, 02:38:43 AM
RandomTBush, This isn't really a request, but would it be possible for you to build an entire character from TF2 into brawl?

if this were possible, Gordon Freeman would be the first, or at least a crowbar that you can use as a weapon (over homerun bat perhaps?)

[white]

June 15, 2010, 04:10:21 AM #87 Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:01:41 AM by CR4CK3RW0LF
Quote from: dingoberriz on June 15, 2010, 02:55:43 AM
Quote from: CR4CK3RW0LF on June 15, 2010, 02:46:38 AM
Quote from: OizenX on June 15, 2010, 02:38:43 AM
RandomTBush, This isn't really a request, but would it be possible for you to build an entire character from TF2 into brawl?
if this were possible, Gordon Freeman would be the first, or at least a crowbar that you can use as a weapon (over homerun bat perhaps?)

I don't recall Gordon Freeman being in TF2.

yes but he is in the steam engine, therefore he should have the same model build..

correct me if im wrong, but doesnt that mean EVERYTHING running the steam engine can be ported to brawl? probably not people, but small time stuff? I WANTZ A CROWBAR! :D

[white]

June 15, 2010, 04:38:23 AM #88 Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 04:39:17 AM by RandomTBush
Quote from: OizenX on June 15, 2010, 02:38:43 AMRandomTBush, This isn't really a request, but would it be possible for you to build an entire character from TF2 into brawl?
Eventually. I still don't quite understand the rigging format, but when I do, yes, it would be possible. The first thing I'll do when I figure it out, though, will most likely be porting Zoey over Zero Suit Samus.

But, anyway, I believe I've said this before, but any model that I port doesn't necessarily need to be from a Source-based game. It's just that those are the most convenient that I can get models from.

@randomTbrush, NICE! i just assumed it was doable only if it was from the source engine.

they ported mewtwo for gary's mod, if you made that for brawl.... you would be the most popular guy in brawl vault :D

provided that you get the rigging format situated that is.. i would settle for a crowbar XD

[white]