BILL'S HAT MODEL IMPORTED INTO BRAWL!

Started by Protoman.EXE, February 20, 2010, 04:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 20, 2010, 04:09:26 AM Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 04:32:46 AM by luigiman1928
RandomTBush has succsesfully Imported Bill's Hat TF2 Into Brawl On Jigglypuff!

Quote from: From RandomTBush. This is from Smash Boards.Alright, if this doesn't prove that I understand the MDL0 format, I don't know what will.




Download link is right here. It'll only work over Jigglypuff's sleep hat, as that's what I rebuilt it over.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3yw3zly1znz
THIS IS PROOF THAT THE END OF BRAWL HACKING IS NIGH. (not joking)

Soon we will have hacked EVERYTHING inside Brawl!!

Sig by Segtendo. Epic

No one payed attention to the Dragon Ball Z ring?

Well honestly I don't know what TF2 is but this is cool :3

Team Fortress is a shoot with teams put simply. AND ITS NOT FOR WII AND RANDOM T BUSH TOLD US HOW HE DID IT!
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: luigiman1928 on February 20, 2010, 05:13:59 AM
Team Fortress is a shoot with teams put simply. AND ITS NOT FOR WII AND RANDOM T BUSH TOLD US HOW HE DID IT!

Looks like a vertex to me.

I looked inside the File for it with my Hex editor, and it doesnt even say MDL0 in it!
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

February 20, 2010, 08:15:31 PM #5 Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 08:23:00 PM by RandomTBush
Quote from: OizenX on February 20, 2010, 04:39:32 PM
Quote from: luigiman1928 on February 20, 2010, 05:13:59 AM
Team Fortress is a shoot with teams put simply. AND ITS NOT FOR WII AND RANDOM T BUSH TOLD US HOW HE DID IT!

Looks like a vertex to me.
I can assure you that it is not a vertex hack, OizenX. I actually built a new model over the hat.

Don't believe me? Pick any hat from the list on this page, and I'll put it on Jigglypuff's head. Doesn't matter which one.

Quote from: RandomTBush on February 20, 2010, 08:15:31 PM
Quote from: OizenX on February 20, 2010, 04:39:32 PM
Quote from: luigiman1928 on February 20, 2010, 05:13:59 AM
Team Fortress is a shoot with teams put simply. AND ITS NOT FOR WII AND RANDOM T BUSH TOLD US HOW HE DID IT!

Looks like a vertex to me.
I can assure you that it is not a vertex hack, OizenX. I actually built a new model over the hat.

Don't believe me? Pick any hat from the list on this page, and I'll put it on Jigglypuff's head. Doesn't matter which one.

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Mining_light

Not that I don't believe you I just like that hat.

So do it.

February 20, 2010, 09:57:24 PM #7 Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 09:58:17 PM by Edgeworth
That's awesome. I'm gotta get this :D
Have you ever tried Pikachu?

And my pick is http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Prussian_pickelhaube
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Edgeworth on February 20, 2010, 09:57:24 PM
That's awesome. I'm gotta get this :D
Have you ever tried Pikachu?

And my pick is http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Prussian_pickelhaube
that on pikachu= win


Married Mai Self nvm


February 21, 2010, 12:17:02 AM #10 Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 05:22:08 AM by STUFF2o
STOVE PIPE HAT!

BONK HAT!

... on Captain Falcon...  Okay, not really.  Those hats would be awesome on anybody.


lol this turned into a request thread. I'm pretty sure he said he'll put it on Jigglypuff guys.

Quote from: LookItsLink on February 21, 2010, 12:21:05 AM
lol this turned into a request thread. I'm pretty sure he said he'll put it on Jigglypuff guys.
I know, but Pikachu needs some love too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 21, 2010, 01:28:02 AM #13 Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 01:30:52 AM by RandomTBush
Quote from: LookItsLink on February 21, 2010, 12:21:05 AM
lol this turned into a request thread. I'm pretty sure he said he'll put it on Jigglypuff guys.
Yeah. The main reason I chose Jigglypuff is because it and Pikachu are the only two characters that get new props for alternate costumes. Aaaaand another reason was because one of its alternate costumes has the hat as a separate model (green team / sleep hat). I had originally tried it on a different costume, and... Well, let's just say that after rebuilding the MDL0 to have larger entries, if one thing is not linked properly for whatever reason, it ain't gonna work properly. (I still don't know what went wrong.)



Oh, and as for why I chose Bill's hat out of all the ones available in Team Fortress 2... First of all, my real name's Bill, Bill's my favourite character in Left 4 Dead, and it's the only way I'll ever be able to wear that hat (since it's a bonus that you get in TF2 for pre-ordering Left 4 Dead 2, which didn't do). XP

Quote from: Edgeworth on February 20, 2010, 09:57:24 PM
That's awesome. I'm gotta get this :D
Have you ever tried Pikachu?

And my pick is http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Prussian_pickelhaube
Haven't tried anything with Pikachu yet, but I'll try that later.

Quote from: luigiman1928 on February 20, 2010, 11:39:15 PM
http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Otolaryngologist%27s_mirror

Please on Mario.
That would be perfect for the Dr. Mario that's being worked on, so I'll do that at a later time. :)


One Mining Light, coming right up. I'll test it out in-game as soon as my older brother's finished using the Wii. (He's playing No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle at the moment.)