The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

and...um sorry for the lack of things, i do want to keep this live and running... but i got Project X Zone and daaaaaaam son its great!!!




we understand xD its always more fun to finish the new game you just bought than playing the old ones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Smash out of my coffin*

Hey....long time hey...um...yeah i got something for you guys!





diving into the water animation looked amazing xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 14, 2013, 02:50:17 PM
diving into the water animation looked amazing xD

Thanks dude, its been edited to follow smoother now from when i recorded that footage





I love the Tekken moves. Nice job!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Welcome back!  Waluigi's looking great!  I'm loving that new model.  :D

Quote from: Gravity on September 14, 2013, 03:07:41 PM
Yesssssssssss that model looks excellent.

Thanks

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 14, 2013, 03:21:09 PM
I love the Tekken moves. Nice job!
Thank you ^_^

Quote from: TravixMan on September 14, 2013, 03:26:33 PM
Welcome back!  Waluigi's looking great!  I'm loving that new model.  :D

Thanks, put my heart and soul into Waluigi




INJECT IT INTO MY VEINS.
The model. The moves. The animations. I WANT IT ;-;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 14, 2013, 03:42:32 PM
INJECT IT INTO MY VEINS.
The model. The moves. The animations. I WANT IT ;-;

Soon my friend, just need to get the equipment ready to hook up into your veins




wow... just wow, great work, only thing id work on is when he picked diddykong up and hit him with the tennis racket, cuz it looked a little odd but yea looks great and ill be downloading :)

This got me weeeeet all over... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 14, 2013, 05:56:51 PM #163 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 06:12:48 PM by That BattleToad PSA Guy
Will there be a version over Pit as well?

Believe it or not, that's still the version I'm using...

EDIT: Nevermind. Looking back at the trailer, I can see that the new version won't be over Diddy (since he whacked him with the racket). So it's either Pit or someone else...

If it's someone else, who?
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: That BattleToad PSA Guy on September 14, 2013, 05:56:51 PM
Will there be a version over Pit as well?

You just watched the Pit version.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509