The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TheDoctor_Mariodk on January 05, 2014, 09:29:53 AM
so waluigi got his own slot now or over someone else?

BrawlEx




And MK64, you still need to send me his sfx
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 05, 2014, 04:51:33 AM
Hello all, first off im-a say Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year for everyone. abit has happened over the past few weeks, such as Waluigi and Pit at the same time. still more things need to be done, once these are done, which should take 1-2 weeks, will be looking for testers for both vBrawl/+ and P:M. so yeah... that all i can share with all atm... well more the stuff i want to share.
I'd be willing to be a tester. For PM. Test in different situations, against different characters, different modes, give my personal opinion on what needs to be nerfed/buffed. If you need one, I'm more than happy to test for you. Just give me a "Hello-there-li'll-fella!" sign when you're ready ;)

I'll happily give you feedback again, though this time for the Project M version.

I'd love to test but I'd likely also be good at any promotional work, although I have a small spectrum of friends, at least I'd get the word out. I'll throw myself out there for both vBrawl and Project M. I have a relative understanding of mid-level play in Project M and can hopefully contribute valuable feedback in terms of his power in there.

I would love to be a tester for waluigi (as i said in a previous comment), i would test him on both Pm and normal Brawl and give feedback on everything. i consider myself a good
Brawl and Pm player (I know how to use wavedash and all that good stuff). I can record gameplay but it would be in... not so great quality. So yeah that would be great just pm me if you have accepted me as a tester.

P.S I just wanted to add im kinda glad waluigi is not in ssb wii u, Because he would not be NEARLY as awesome as this one.

Hey Waluigi Hack Team, it was a really good idea to have waluigi over pit bc he is so easy to port over to any character, even toon link. I just don't like toon link what can I say? :af:  Anyways great idea. Thanks Sonicbrawler for the help :happy:


I'll test the project M version if you want me to.

Quote from: BlazingFury on January 06, 2014, 02:29:14 AM
Hey Waluigi Hack Team, it was a really good idea to have waluigi over pit bc he is so easy to port over to any character, even toon link. I just don't like toon link what can I say? :af:  Anyways great idea. Thanks Sonicbrawler for the help :happy:
Jesus christ. You're STILL on that?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlazingFury on January 06, 2014, 02:29:14 AM
Hey Waluigi Hack Team, it was a really good idea to have waluigi over pit bc he is so easy to port over to any character, even toon link. I just don't like toon link what can I say? :af:  Anyways great idea. Thanks Sonicbrawler for the help :happy:

Toon Link is a great character.


I regret helping you.

Lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 06, 2014, 04:05:52 AM #475 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 04:07:10 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Everyone has their picks, like me. I f-ing hate Olimar, he sucks ass without his pikmin and he can lose those so easily. My best friend knew a guy who could kick ass with Olimar though. O_o
Also if I can record footage in high quality, though the the fps itself is only decent, if I get to test for Brawl or P:M.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ok look I have to confess, my brother likes pit and he wouldn't be happy. You guys have to relalize something, pit is involved in the adventure mode not toon link and that is a why he is the perfect choice. Same goes for wolf and jiggly puff don't you get it they are not involved in the story you just unlock them. All I have to to is replace toon link's thp file with a thp of waluigi. I do need help changing the default place of the pirate ship to I don't know, Mario Circuit. I just wanted to pick a character who is not involved in adventure mode.

Quote from: BlazingFury on January 06, 2014, 03:05:35 PM
Ok look I have to confess, my brother likes pit and he wouldn't be happy. You guys have to relalize something, pit is involved in the adventure mode not toon link and that is a why he is the perfect choice. Same goes for wolf and jiggly puff don't you get it they are not involved in the story you just unlock them. All I have to to is replace toon link's thp file with a thp of waluigi. I do need help changing the default place of the pirate ship to I don't know, Mario Circuit. I just wanted to pick a character who is not involved in adventure mode.
Knock it off.

Now.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 01, 2014, 10:58:50 PM
Here, have some hype. I hope MK will be okay with this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Learn to look back at past posts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If you're still looking for people to test this out, I've been meaning to get BrawlEx up and running for me.
So this'd be a pretty rad thing to test out if you're willing to send it over.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 06, 2014, 03:11:01 PM
Knock it off.

Now.

Learn to look back at past posts.

Yeah I saw that already, It is really great that pw made the brawlex clone engine but it is really buggy so I will wait till it is more stable.