The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlazingFury on January 06, 2014, 04:24:07 PM
Yeah I saw that already, It is really great that pw made the brawlex clone engine but it is really buggy so I will wait till it is more stable.
I think you might've quoted the wrong post. lol
Also KJP, you're talking about the edited pics right? lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 06, 2014, 07:14:43 PMAlso KJP, you're talking about the edited pics right? lol
No.

I was talking about BlazingFury being obsessive about getting Waluigi over Toon Link.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh yah because in the pic it was Waluigi against Pit.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Honestly, that obsession with Waluigi over Toon Link gave me a good laugh, KJP. XD

In all seriousness though, he looks absolutely fantastic. Even though I personally hate Waluigi, I'm anxious to see what you did with this version, meaning trying him out myself.

 
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 06, 2014, 08:27:00 PM
In all seriousness though, he looks absolutely fantastic. Even though I personally hate Waluigi, I'm anxious to see what you did with this version, meaning trying him out myself.
HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU HATE HIM THAT IS LIKE SAYING YOU HATE GOD FU--
Ah im just kidding, Im not even sure why i typed this... was i trying to be funny? Anyway im anxious to play as him to, HELL Waluigi is the reason i signed up here! Or at least one of them...

Quote from: Piccolo on January 06, 2014, 09:45:10 PM
  HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU HATE HIM THAT IS LIKE SAYING YOU HATE GOD FU--
Ah im just kidding, Im not even sure why i typed this... was i trying to be funny? Anyway im anxious to play as him to, HELL Waluigi is the reason i signed up here! Or at least one of them...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Since Waluigi is on my wanted list, as well to provide some support (if needed). *subs*
Do you still need any testers ?

I do not hate toon link I just think he is a a good character to port over. KingJigglypuff I will cut the bs I am sorry.

Thank you everyone for jumping up for the testing, once everything is at stage we are happy with we'll call upon you guys to help some finial edits. until then...  may the WAA! be with you. we'll bring updates when needed




Quote from: marioking64DS on January 07, 2014, 06:25:51 AM
Thank you everyone for jumping up for the testing, once everything is at stage we are happy with we'll call upon you guys to help some finial edits. until then...  may the WAA! be with you. we'll bring updates when needed
it's WAAt I WAAs born to do... that and annoy my little sister, but that WAAs already in the job description.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Alright guys and girls we have a position open to join the team, what we are looking for is someone to help program in Waluigi's AI so he will use his move correctly as a CPU. if you have what it takes post here or send a PM, also if you know someone who and is willing to help let them know we are looking for someone.




January 07, 2014, 01:54:32 PM #492 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:58:37 PM by Piccolo
Quote from: marioking64DS on January 07, 2014, 06:25:51 AM
Thank you everyone for jumping up for the testing, once everything is at stage we are happy with we'll call upon you guys to help some finial edits. until then...  may the WAA! be with you. we'll bring updates when needed
You are welcome. Also if you ever need help with creating anything for the WAA! i am avalable. May the WAA! be with you to.

Post Merge: January 07, 2014, 01:58:37 PM

Quote from: marioking64DS on January 07, 2014, 01:48:37 PM
Alright guys and girls we have a position open to join the team, what we are looking for is someone to help program in Waluigi's AI so he will use his move correctly as a CPU. if you have what it takes post here or send a PM, also if you know someone who and is willing to help let them know we are looking for someone.
Wow i would love to do that! And yes i do know how.

"i have an idea, lets put waluigi over sonic... give him a shadow alt..... and give him some dbz moves"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-How everyone sounds to me :>.>:

Quote from: rax189 on January 08, 2014, 01:54:05 AM
"i have an idea, lets put waluigi over sonic... give him a shadow alt..... and give him some dbz

I love it, i'll start on it tomorrow morning.