The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I wonder if this hack could be ported over Diddy Kong like the last time...

I'd actually like a Diddy port as well, as the one i'm using is currently over Diddy.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

BrawlEx, guys.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Looks like the world collapsing is starting...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Then all of you should try to watch the "Moar Waluigi Time" video xD

Waluigi has been put on hold. Why?

The past few hours have been quite horrible, we had gone out to dinner last night... and came home to my dog mauled, rushed him to the vet. he is ok but in pain, his going to be in intensive care and wont be out until Wednesdays(Australian Time).

there are some pictures of him, warning his been injured bad.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Ew........

May he feel better soon.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

How was he mauled? Was he by himself?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 12, 2014, 05:43:05 AM
How was he mauled? Was he by himself?

He was with my sisters Dog, he is damaged bad but not as bad.




My guess is that it was her dog that caused the damage to him?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]